PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
low ses cannot afford takeaway :(

Cs0aXu8m.jpg

sfugel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ma po tofu. Looks good. What so low SES. So what. As long as it's taste good šŸ‘šŸ»

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
low ses cannot afford takeaway :(

Cs0aXu8m.jpg
U consider very lucky can cook simple meal.

when I was still in Sg in my early 20s to 31 year old most of the time my dinner were plain biscuits for 10 years.

I was a low income earner and after I paid the rent and bills and transport money I left with $100 if I lucky every month.

min my POSB I got less then $500.

my gf saw my condition and she still stuck with me until we got married and now whatever I have all I gave everything to her.

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
U consider very lucky can cook simple meal.

when I was still in Sg in my early 20s to 31 year old most of the time my dinner were plain biscuits for 10 years.

I was a low income earner and after I paid the rent and bills and transport money I left with $100 if I lucky every month.

min my POSB I got less then $500.

my gf saw my condition and she still stuck with me until we got married and now whatever I have all I gave everything to her.
at least now you get out of sg :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.