MOM investigates claims about COVID-19 health breaches at a Jurong dormitory; riot police deployed

lumilumi1205

Reaction score
Sibei disgusting sia
Is it included in the 160th news article?
1 of the things that the 客工complained about is their meals got “虫” & newspaper shreds sia!!! My gotch. 🤬 Heard on 958 news
Seriously That bad in food quality?

dadeeda

Reaction score
last year got dorm issues and this year again. really dun know what MOM and the operators are doing. Does they know they are making singapore becoming a laughing stock of the world? Everytime also know how to find excuses yet always NATO....

shock

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heng ah sembcorp marine don't want me even though I reduce my expectation.

kayaloti.club

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is needed for PAP100 and beyond to protect PAP cronies profits and control Singapore. Kee Chu!

hqdefault.jpg

xeonboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why are those dormitory operators/owners not taken to task since last year? Yet govt still continue to feed them and waste tax’s payer money at them

mind boggling

Friends and relatives of the Royal FamiLee.

皇亲国戚

Last year, I think none of the dorm bosses were named to protect them.

SmokeBomb

Master Member
Reaction score
LET THE RIOT BEGINS , KNN ..

lets see what they hv learnt from 2013 riot ..

:vijayadmin:
Probably they learnt something already, thats why the riot police are deployed now and waiting... Instead of last time... wait until durian drop then come.

xeonboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When you declare living like a norm with covid & home/dorm recovery, they should follow suit

Many of our BTO and Project has been affected and keep extending citing shortage of manpower and supplies

Our gahmen shouldn't allow such riots to happen at dorm, if they persist, just place them under arrest and once release send them home

Some will take the opp to exploit the pandemic

The only ones who should go to jail is MIW.
Everything you see now is a result of their failed policies.

needhelpbadlynow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its a passive active psychological threat to public watching the news. ppl inside dorm kpkb for medic n food ... they send riot police
SOC might as well gas die everybody inside

i am waiting for XJP to announce china will no longer supply their citizens to SG as labor. all cina citizens will return to cina not allowed to work in SG for next 10yrs
moi agree!!!!! no more tiongs in sinkapore !!!! cai na will no longer supply masaji ladies for next 10 years.

kayaloti.club

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its a passive active psychological threat to public watching the news. ppl inside dorm kpkb for medic n food ... they send riot police
SOC might as well gas die everybody inside

i am waiting for XJP to announce china will no longer supply their citizens to SG as labor. all cina citizens will return to cina not allowed to work in SG for next 10yrs
No worry, CECA covers free flow of workers from toilet cleaner to airline pilots.

WeirdChemist

Reaction score
If the operator increase cost to increase welfare, will all the sjw still make noise? Hard truth of human

yonglimm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pro-vaxxed ib: it is 15% unvax fault......:s8:

NO TIME TO EXPLAIN

Reaction score
wah.... food in NS not that bad for me thou.... Unless you were expecting a michelin star standard? if not i jiak pa pa can alrd. Damn strawberry to complain about food in a conscription.

TheLookingGlass

Master Member
Reaction score
Fk yourself, me serving ns time also cluster together when my unit have chicken pox after came back from taiwan and the whole unit have to be quarantine in the camp and meals were deliver to us and back then our meals are cook by ns cook, is far worse than dorm food

Chiu not happy can dun came here to work and live, nobody force you and your fellow fw

Without us, u & your parent are still living in your villages back home
With the likes of your kind no wonder Singapore falling into a miserable state. Carrying a pathetic 2 year NS stint like as if went through the Vietnam war. No bloody capability to survive except hoping to earn from bto. Lazy as fark. Truly deserve the title of the strawberry generation.

Laneige

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Art was not that accurate compared to pcr mah

mirukuboi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to so kua zhang ma

machiam fighting war liddat

tauntme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised got so many china workers.. china workers are now the Gucci of migrant workers.

Laneige

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They can send police why riot police for an article leh
Checks need riot police?

boredom2012

Master Member
Reaction score
If this spread international, it will not bode well for singapore construction boss and miw.

SmokeBomb

Master Member
Reaction score
And I thought this situation is one good area for the govt to parachut their SAF generals into.

Probably instead of having that recent SAF General go to ECDA, set up a department in MOM, get him to lead and revamp the whole dorm living conditions.

Can just plan it like how a typical SAF camp is what. Isn't that where there experiences will be more relevant.

If I recalled, last year, it was also after they get SAF to help set up and revamp some of the dorms to improve the standards.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.