More than 25 min for service 168

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
complain lta lor.... sbs always chut this kind of pattern one...

bakasora

Reaction score
The vicious cycle of late bus become later because more passenger waited for bus take longer abroad further delaying the bus.

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I asked a bus captain before and he said there is a shortage of bus captains causing some trips not to be operated, causing long waiting time

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I asked a bus captain before and he said there is a shortage of bus captains causing some trips not to be operated, causing long waiting time

if they don't have the capability, then don't bid for the bus service. they won the bid liao but cannot fulfill the requirements. lidat is breach of contract right?

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems it is an industry-wide issue, not enough locals want to drive buses, and foreign quota maxed out

I think is the problem caused by the 3rd operator leh.. they snatch some of the local drivers but their number of routes not so much...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.