Mori New Launch and Geylang Properties

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
####

New benchmark, Geylang property around 1900 psf... promoted as a value buy

come, buy properties in Geylang..(previous nearby launches all sold out... or almost)

Quote”

average price likely to be in the $1,900 psf range.

“The prices are attractive, as freehold properties tend to command a 20% premium over leasehold properties in the same area,”

Unquote””

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.../roxy-pacific-debut-mori-entry-price-1680-psf

###

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will this be a good place for homestay? especially for ladies?

###

They are banging on following recent launches Noma and Rezi 24, both almost fully sold.

the address is also Guilemard Road..

homestay... need to go down to take a look

##

edisonhui1220

Reaction score
###

They are banging on following recent launches Noma and Rezi 24, both almost fully sold.

the address is also Guilemard Road..

homestay... need to go down to take a look

##

I wanted to jio one friend to see see, but after knowing it locates in geylang she said doest wanna see already o_O

tomason

Reaction score
Good move by the bank(s), as am sure most buyers will want to enquire on that.

If I'm not wrong for Geylang maybe 70% LTV max for certain banks only

Also, bank might also take into consideration if it is for homestay or investment

Likely need to go to Hong Leong in order to get the max 75%

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong for Geylang maybe 70% LTV max for certain banks only

Also, bank might also take into consideration if it is for homestay or investment

Likely need to go to Hong Leong in order to get the max 75%

###

A lot depends on Lorong..

Those not hard core ones can loan full, especially those which tie down with local banks..

###

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to jio one friend to see see, but after knowing it locates in geylang she said doest wanna see already o_O

###

Actually the better lorongs are getting acceptance. Especially with covid, suddenly the place looks more quiet.

I was in another thread where comments were made that certain projects at high entry price and quantum, difficult for capital gain, invest for rental only, not invest for capital appreciation ..but Hor, 99y lh for rental will eat into lease decay...unless rental really high..

this is another proposition, fh but boutique with higher rental yield..lower entry quantum as well

###

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.