Most Korean food are originally low ses?

skylink67

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok ma as long as taste nice. Army Stew invented after Korean war is made up of canned food like hot dog, baked bean, pork. All these leftover from U.S. bases.

fishercow

Reaction score
Some of hanguk food feels low ses because it's a recipe from a time when there was war and food was scarce. They need to make use of whatever they could get their hands on

Not too different from some classic British food. British food is now considered bland because it's a leftover recipe from WW2 where there was rationing

UncleG

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok ma as long as taste nice. Army Stew invented after Korean war is made up of canned food like hot dog, baked bean, pork. All these leftover from U.S. bases.
Army stew is overcharged and overrated.

I will never order.

uni_user

Reaction score
maybe u went wrong places.. Korea has plenty of fresh seafood and hanwoo beef ... definitely not low ses.

SmarterThanU

Reaction score
Korean food are garbage.. only sinkiebu and beta simp sinkies like to eat such garbage coz associated with k-pop garbage.

shaff12

Master Member
Reaction score
My only issue is...

Why they must spell Tteokbokki???

Why cannot be Teoboki?

Means the extra T and K must pronounce harder? :s11:

me also, that time i even go triple check the spelling, i thought was wrong spelling for double t and k....
:s22: :s22: :s22:

Prof. Utonium

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mul-naengmyeon.jpg

Their korean cold noodles originated from north korea. What do u think?
This is actually nice.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.