Most Sengkang residents polled support resignation of MP Raeesah Khan

walceab

Reaction score
no use bonb the useless c**t RK liao. We should be thinking during election pap already attack rk integrity. Why wp never check her credentials!

Reaction score
PAP have so many cases of MPs in marital indiscretion (We all know Who are the ones) , did WP kick up a big fuss on them???? Nooo....
Now just one WP made a mistake and PAP biting the case like a mad dog and don't let go move on..
So I guess this is what we call politicall motivated.

uselessbum

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its the right thing for rk to do. This is called accountability. Respect her for owning up and being accountable. :frown::vijayadmin:

I agree. I also think she should step down though when it comes to "respect", I can barely muster any for her given recent events.

My point about sample size is that it is too miniscule to extrapolate anything, especially for bigger issues in general, not just this one in particular. It's 160 being 160.

:(

maxmike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 20 samples are all colleague staying in sengkang and working in SPH? Maybe same department.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.