Motorised desk for standing/sitting PC use

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just noticed this is the cheapest at the moment. Does anyone using this desk ? Will it wobble with heavy load on the desk ?

btw i not linked to them but if u go to their carousell page can see their customer reviews like not bad, u can ask them they respond very fast.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Need help for recommendations for a 49" monitor along with 5.1 speaker set up & cpu on top..... i was looking at ikea but read table sag for the karbly models. hence looking for others.

wah 49", i think better to sit further away than using a desk, maybe use a tv rack( or fix on the wall) and a separate desk for ur keyboard/mouse.

If tv rack, i think Fortytwo got some nice and cheap ones.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just noticed this is the cheapest at the moment. Does anyone using this desk ? Will it wobble with heavy load on the desk ?

Best is to make an appt with them to feel it urself. Shake the table left/right hard to see if it flex a lot.

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s a Samsung g9 how to sit far away ?

wah 49", i think better to sit further away than using a desk, maybe use a tv rack( or fix on the wall) and a separate desk for ur keyboard/mouse.

If tv rack, i think Fortytwo got some nice and cheap ones.

KakaLTVP

Reaction score
Options I've on the table now.

• Ergoedge : ~768 ( 60" table with BlackFriday voucher code )
  • Omnidesk : ~801 ( 60" table with BlackFriday voucher code )
  • IKEA height adjustable table : ~789
To add to the above list, there is this new shop selling standing desks as well. They got 4 different models with warranty. Very solid after I went to their showroom and test because the legs are thicker and wider than other brands I tried. Your can check it out their website buildyourdesks.com

Mcnuggies

Reaction score
stationed.com.sg

This place also sells electronic desk. The designs legit not bad, but can wait for d/c before buying quite worth

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone using ampdesk have no issues? I saw google reviews online that their laminate on the table top got seperated from the wood.

ckctam

Reaction score
For $500+ after choosing all the options, waste time la. Anyone bought from everdesk+? I read a lot about omnidesk. It not sure everdesk good or not?
I got this https://everdeskplus.com/products/solo-single-leg-standing-desk

Not too bad. They have a showroom near Geylang but the staff there had no clue about the product. The lady who was helping me was using her phone going to their website to tell me the prices and features. There is a point where every staff came over bc I asked how come there is a phone jack socket in the desk and what it is used for.

I didn't want to spend 60 dollars for assembly. It wasn't too hard to set up but the base is very heavy. If you have two people to set up that will be easier.

All in all the product is not bad. It does what it is supposed to. I also ordered the wheels but will set those up later.

Bus555

Reaction score
Hi all, am currently looking around for a standing desk & I stumbled upon this brand on Shopee, not sure if anyone has tried this brand Flight.TM before?

https://shopee.sg/flight.tm

it seems one of the cheapest so far....

Last edited:

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, am currently looking around for a standing desk & I stumbled upon this brand on Shopee, not sure if anyone has tried this brand Flight.TM before?

https://shopee.sg/flight.tm

There is a xiaomi loctek motorised table... around 360+ ish, the design is similar to those $1000 one... just not sure if the material and motor is as good.

Anyone using it can provide some feedback...

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
For $500+ after choosing all the options, waste time la. Anyone bought from everdesk+? I read a lot about omnidesk. It not sure everdesk good or not?

not sure why this store is selling it at such a high price - i got mine (the one with memory settings) for $270 after dc on 7.7 sale

There is a xiaomi loctek motorised table... around 360+ ish, the design is similar to those $1000 one... just not sure if the material and motor is as good.

Anyone using it can provide some feedback...

im currently using it - the material is quite good, just that it tends to attract fingerprints. for the motor, it takes about 10-15s (i think?) to raise it from the lowest setting to the highest setting

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone using ampdesk have no issues? I saw google reviews online that their laminate on the table top got seperated from the wood.

Usually exposed to water and sun, the laminate will pop-up. Table top is small issue, the key parts are the moving gears and motor, once its dead can throw. The second thing to look out for is stability, does it wobble when moving up and down due to unbalance weights. Both cannot be easily see from photo image...

For me, i will look for second gen frame, where the dual motor is embedded/tucked into the frame, come with broad square legs and base, and 3 steps height controls, safety mechanisms. Very similar to the Omnidesk Pro 2020, or this :

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDY1MzgxNTk2MA==.html
Last thing, avoid ownself shipping from overseas, the usual knock&damage happens to all these heavy furniture (even with wooden crates)... by the time it arrive either its scratched or dented... but if you want to try your luck by all means go ahead....

Last edited:

squidy

Reaction score
hey guys is it normal for motorised table to be wobbly? i bot the cheap xiaomin inotek one and its quite wobbly.....

which brand is guaranteed to be stable and sturdy? pricing aside.

ghgan1

Reaction score
standing desk on top of ikea kitchen table top with alex drawer as stand.
Rich (BB code):

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.