MSI RTX 2070 gg?

Kei_Li

Reaction score
hi guys, i was playing the new game Anthem today when suddenly the game hung (with a DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG), i tried to get back to the game various time but they will all hang somewhere while loading the game. I was playing the game fine since the demo and early access, so atleast 20 hrs of play time at ultra setting before this issue.

I tried install latest nvidia driver, uninstalling and installing older version, but all didnt work.

I later tried GTA5 and Fallout3 and was shock to see artifacts on them, the game hang afterwards. I was able to play them fine before.

Basically no game seems to run on my PC now.
Seems like an issue for others too: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1079168/geforce-rtx-20-series/rtx2070-game-crashes/1/

Does this qualify for RMA?

Pics for Anthem, GTA and FO3:
hh3diZ9.png

2rfHIcb.jpg

4p4J5jK.jpg

Last edited:

Kei_Li

Reaction score
replace the 2070 with a 960, tried running all 3 games and all loaded and ran fine.

Will rma be a 1:1? It’s a msi 2070 armor 8g

Last edited:

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

You can bring it down for us to check.
If it's faulty, we will change for you as long as there is no physical damage. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.