Msia experiencing Pandemic of the Sinovac

needhelpbadlynow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Phase 1 vaccination was given to frontliners. Phase 2 was for the elderly, and they were given sinovac

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asi...ccine-sinovac-senior-citizens-above-60-212606
PSLE knowledge.

malaisia bought Pfizer and Sinovac. Under P2 elderly will be given both vaccines whichever available in their location to pah de zham. From April 2021 till Jun 2021 Pfizer ish still the main vaccines in use. Onli in June and July 2021 then sinovac over take pfizer to 50-59% in use because Pfizer use too much till low stocks waiting replenish Aug 2021 onwards, Pfizer overtake sino again because stocks arrived. And world wide sino reported death so malaisia start to cut down sinos.

P2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
The point is ppl still die despite having it
This is a real lame answer. Air crashes happen. You don’t take plane? It’s all about percentages rate, and Sinosai lowest chance of keeping you alive. Die liao then no life to glorify the 祖國

Reaction score
PSLE knowledge.

malaisia bought Pfizer and Sinovac. Under P2 elderly will be given both vaccines whichever available in their location to pah de zham. From April 2021 till Jun 2021 Pfizer ish still the main vaccines in use. Onli in June and July 2021 then sinovac over take pfizer to 50-59% in use because Pfizer use too much till low stocks waiting replenish Aug 2021 onwards, Pfizer overtake sino again because stocks arrived. And world wide sino reported death so malaisia start to cut down sinos.

P2.jpg
CNA article said Phase 2 would start on April 19. It would take some time before all those aged 60 and over are vaccinated. Can you show me a news report that says "Under P2 elderly will be given both vaccines whichever available in their location to pah de zham. "

Reaction score
Singapore government has permitted it under the national vaccination programme. Each is free to choose their own vaccine. As for the unvax who think all vaccines are poison, that's ok too, as long as they accept the discriminations and stay at home
Huh

bribery leh, Shitnovac so unethical, like to bribe like Chao AMDK Pfizer, u ok with that?

:s13:

ahnyaahnya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SG daily death less than 20 per day. Malaysia pfizer death also around the same, just that the sinovac death almost triple than that.

Also SG MoH never release what vaccine the death took right?
SG MTF policy is keep the people in the dark .

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
Sino supporters if you got the guts, go do the antibodies test and get ready to be shocked by your 祖國。The kumgong dumb enough to “try” China vaccine against her doctor’s advice interviewed in this article found out she got duped by China.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/heal...-19-singapore-residents-who-took-sinovac-turn

Covid-19: Singapore residents who took Sinovac turn to Pfizer to up their antibody counts, amid debate on booster shots​

• More than 85,000 people in the island nation have chosen to pay for Sinovac shots, despite having free access to Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna jabs

• Yet amid this sustained interest in Chinese vaccines, with Sinopharm now available, some are finding that they need a booster shot
    Even after receiving her second dose of the Sinovac vaccine last month, Soh, a 43-year-old Singaporean, was unsure about her immunity levels. So she went to get an antibody test – and the result took her by surprise.
    Her antibody count stood at 140, a figure her doctor said was about 10 times lower than what someone would have after two Pfizer-BioNTech doses, which along with Moderna shots are provided free to residents of the island nation above the age of 12.

“My doctor had repeatedly advised me to go for Pfizer or Moderna, but I decided to give Sinovac a try as I wanted to see how strong the vaccine is,” she said, adding that she had read reports of it being of lower efficacy than the others but did not believe that was the case.

100Yen

Banned
Reaction score
PAP and OYK must explain and apologize to all Singaporeans for allowing such a sub-standard and fatal Sinovac to be used in Singapore, despite so much of negative reports. Many Singaporeans' lives are endangered due to this very reckless decision.

They have forever tarnished and damaged the good name of Singapore and the medical experts in HSA.
I dont agree. Sinovac has proven to be safer and less side effects. Many people have decided not to vaccinate for MRNA but go for Sinovac. Having sinovac actually increase vaccination penetration rate which otherwise they wouldnt go for any vaccination. Its better to have some protection rather than nothing

AUTUMN&WINTER

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder who will have the last laugh, those who go for MRNA or Sinovac. Only time can tell.

needhelpbadlynow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CNA article said Phase 2 would start on April 19. It would take some time before all those aged 60 and over are vaccinated. Can you show me a news report that says "Under P2 elderly will be given both vaccines whichever available in their location to pah de zham. "

That ish why moi said le PSLE Knowledge!!!!! Want read news must understand the PSLE English.

CNA report that news because sinovac onli tested on age 59 and below but malaisia buy le so they want to addon use on above 60. Please try understand malaisia vaccination planning and policy and published data la. majority still receiving pfizer throughout whole of malaisia.

Khairy: Sinovac Covid-19 vaccines safe for those above 60 as well, to be used alongside Pfizer in phase two of immunisation

https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...-in-phase-two-of-covid-19-vaccination/1965860

P2.jpg

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
SG MTF policy is keep the people in the dark .
They know if they release, how people would react lah. Those old folks who had vaccine aversion and die die refuse to be vaccinated would further shrink into their shells.

They also allowed the entry of hundreds of thousands of Tiongs over the past 20 years into SG. They are the author of most of the current issues we have.

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
You replied to a post that was meant for PetKat, who said "Msia could be the first real life no bribery no fake data rigorous trial of sinovac." So I assumed that you are on commenting about this
Yeah I am. He was talking about vaccines (Sinovac being tested) and I replied to him on the same point (also on vaccines telling him actually all countries except only Turkey that tried Sinovac slammed it).

You are the only one among the three of us who veered out of vaccines to JJWW about other things.

ahnyaahnya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol the sinovac clinical trials were mostly in third world countries like turkey (dictatorship that is ccp's gd friend), Brazil or Chile or Indo...even worse than msia in terms of healthcare ability.

All very suspectible to bribes by ccp one. And the data range they report is so wide like 50-80+%.

The basic principles of a scientific study is replicability. When u have 3 studies showing 50-80+% clearly u know something is not right as the efficacy was not replicated.

Made in china quality.

Msia data here could in fact be the most reliable for sinovac vs delta since I think they are accurately reporting it.
Plus no trial participants aged >60 IIRC

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
I wonder who will have the last laugh, those who go for MRNA or Sinovac. Only time can tell.
Countries who went for the latter ditched it to quickly buy mRNA le. So you no need to wonder and also no need to wait for “time” to tell.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...booster-shots-amid-record-high-covid-19-cases
JAKARTA - Indonesia on Friday (July 16) began giving booster shots to its medical workers inoculated with Sinovac's Covid-19 vaccine, as it battles a record-breaking surge in new infections and deaths caused by the more transmissible Delta variant.

Fifty professors of University of Indonesia's medical faculty and doctors at Jakarta's Dr Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital were given their Moderna booster shot at the hospital. They had previously received two Sinovac shots each.

Indonesia, which has overtaken India as the new epicentre of the pandemic in Asia, has seen rising infections among health workers,some leading to death, even though they have been fully immunised with the Sinovac vaccine.

This has put extra pressure on the already overstretched hospitals and health facilities.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geneco

Banned
Reaction score
Weighing the risk & benefit for those less than 60 y/o with no co-mordities, a more traditional approach to vaccines carries less safety risk while conferring sufficient risk reduction for disease progression, hospitalisation, ICUs and deaths. The risk is further reduced if they have access to effective early treatment by reducing viral replication early on and blunting the risk caused by viral debris.

With this in mind, it becomes clear why some individuals would rather go for a more traditional platform given it also confers the same "benefits" of being recognised under VIFAP and exemption from Differentiated/discriminatory measures.

That said, there are trade offs for every vaccine platform. Each individual has to weigh their risk for their choice.

Those at high risk of disease progression can only pray they have access to safe and effective early treatments because current vaccine platforms are waning faster than expected and breakthroughs are occurring even with boosters.

Last edited:

needhelpbadlynow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screenshot-2021-11-23-09-32-28-29-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/malaysia-released-vaccinated-covid-death-report.6595408/
malaysia-AEFI.jpg

https://github.com/MoH-Malaysia/covid19-public/blob/main/vaccination/aefi.csv

AEFIs​

An adverse event following immunisation (AEFI) is any untoward medical occurrence which follows immunisation. AEFIs are not necessarily caused by the vaccine - they can be related to the vaccine itself, to the vaccination process (stress related reactions) or can occur independently from vaccination (coincidental). The datasets include cases reported through both the NPRA Reporting System and MySejahtera.

Disclaimers:

• The data are unverified (i.e. self-declared) reports of adverse events, both minor and serious, that occur after immunisation.
  • The number of reports alone cannot used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of AEFIs associated with vaccines.
  • Reported events are not always proven to have a causal relationship with the vaccine. Establishing causality requires additional investigation. Serious AEFI reports are always followed-up and investigated thoroughly for better understanding of the circumstances. However, our public data does not generally change based on information obtained from the investigation process (i.e. we do not reduce AEFI counts after the fact).
  • The NPRA and MOH always consider the complexities mentioned above, in addition to various other factors, when analysing and monitoring vaccine safety.

https://covidnow.moh.gov.my/vaccinations
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/malaysia-releases-new-vaccine-injuries-data.6613642/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.