Must read : Time Share Scam Awareness! Don't be the next victim!

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

scstormwolf

Reaction score
Fidelity Escrow Services Limited

I was given an NRIC copy of the agent. Thinking it's real I proceed with the case. Good thing I told a photo of it. Turns out the address is fake. There is no such person.

Anyone who is contacted by the agent please let me know.

scstormwolf

Reaction score
Looks like nothing that we could do. I was also a victim of Timeshare as well as Agarwood investment scams. Wish there was a way we can do something about it!:s11:

Breach of agreement is a civil suit. But if we take police action and let them investigate, some criminal case might just come out. Dun give up. It will only fuel these conman desire to carry it out on a bigger scale. Make a report. The more people who report. The more urgent the case for the police to take action.

susan66

Reaction score
Breach of agreement is a civil suit. But if we take police action and let them investigate, some criminal case might just come out. Dun give up. It will only fuel these conman desire to carry it out on a bigger scale. Make a report. The more people who report. The more urgent the case for the police to take action.

Ok, thanks for advice. Will go report police soon.

Drangonfly8826

Reaction score
Another Fidelity Escrow Services

Who contact by this Fidelity Escrow Services locate at Capital Commercial building ,Six Battery level 30 before, any comment please? Thanks!

honda599

Reaction score
QUOTE:
Who contact by this Fidelity Escrow Services locate at Capital Commercial building ,Six Battery level 30 before, any comment please? Thanks!

It is a scam. Many police reports have been made against them. please make one too so that the authorities will do something

keanteac

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Its basically a waste of time trying reason with these crooks, they just want to cheat your money. Its time we fight back. Lead him round in circles and make him cough out all information about the company then take the info and hand it to the police. Dont pay a single cent
The guy no Internet ? The guy don't know hardwarezone forum exist in Singapore ? The guy can't browse this thread ????

Sent from Nokia 8210 using GAGT

Astute0208

Reaction score
Hi,

I am facing the same issue as Azaharin, anyone can advice?

Hi,

I am facing the same thing here...
Letter from ERI and "Scanned" Letter of Writ of Summons with "Erased" NRIC

What do I do?
Anyone can help???
What is the next step?

I don wish to keep on paying...
Balance of $7K...

honda599

Reaction score
Hi,

I am facing the same issue as Azaharin, anyone can advice?

It is very fishy that you get a SCANNED copy with NRIC erased. Sounds like it is just a SAMPLE writ of summons and not a real one. They are trying to scare you!

Last edited:

kl_loh

Reaction score
anyone contacted by Joseph from office in marina bay financial centre tower 2?

Another company that called. Anyone has any information? Joseph from office in marina bay financial centre tower 2? Thanks

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Chiang Mai recently and attended a talk by Anatara. Anyone here signed up for their vacation club?

Sorry but I didn't read through the 136 pages ...

blues_bleu

Reaction score
Hi Bro, wanna check did anyone bought timeshare from emperor resort??

what is it like??? get to use the facility before??

thanks!!

Drangonfly8826

Reaction score
Hi Bro, wanna check did anyone bought timeshare from emperor resort??

what is it like??? get to use the facility before??

thanks!!
Hi bro, since 2001 i bought timeshare from emperor resort, i never use the facility before. But aft 10 yrs, a lot of fake company contact me ask for service to resale member & get refund. I hope u haven't buy the membership, it will let u get trouble! If u had bought it, better go to return it within 7 days under case regulation.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.