My dad work area got people kena positive sia.

kiryu86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He just called me and tell me bunch of biohazard people standing at the gate now waiting to come in, apparently got someone in the warehouse kena infected.

I think everybody there will kena swab test and QO liao

will involve family members?

highsulphur

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He just called me and tell me bunch of biohazard people standing at the gate now waiting to come in, apparently got someone in the warehouse kena infected.

I think the current policy is if one family member kenna QO, everyone in the same household will kenna as well

BlackWing1977

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

images

BrOwnTeddy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yah. U will die.

one road good walk

tankgunner

Honorary Member
Reaction score

you need to watch out for yourself too.

Handyman8888

Reaction score
Tio ah...tio ah...everywhere tio...MRT bay tio cos Covid got no EZY link card...super spreader don't know where...maybe under OKY...under wear!😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.