My friend give birth at 35 sia. Now pop baby at 35 is common ah?

Anormalbsguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Funny why government don’t allow eggs freezing… especially for those scholars and talents.

Quite a pity for their eggs to go chao seng after 35 due to work.

teambbq

Reaction score
Ppl marry later…30 - 32 years old marry? Then give another 2 years to set up house, then as they get older harder to conceive, so give birth at 35-40 is increasingly common.

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually those giving late is marry early then have fun for many years? Or those late thirties, then anyhow choose someone and get married then bto.

I saw some of my frds, marrying late the wife alr dino bu then give birth become trex. I find that, really must marry when your wife is syt. Then you have lots of memories and it actually good for your marriage life.

JonWeak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Babies eat gold? I also start having kids when my pay was only 2.3k. Still can get 4 rm bto and wife not working..
Okay. But what's your spending like every month? Do you have to worry or does your family have enough to eat?

People want to have 10 babies it's not my taiji but as long as the kids are able to get good education and parents don't have to worry every month can liao.

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay. But what's your spending like every month? Do you have to worry or does your family have enough to eat?

People want to have 10 babies it's not my taiji but as long as the kids are able to get good education and parents don't have to worry every month can liao.
Hhahaha 2.3k per month not enough to eat. Thats was 10 years ago. No house, no car.

I just checked with my wife just now. If we go into degraded mode without car, i think 1.2k per month. Of course no online shopping, no eating outside food. But sleep well, on air con every night should be not any issue. Can cash my HDB until no loan. Based on 1.2k, I think with my saving and investment, jobless for XX years... No issue... Hahhahaha

3sth3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My colleague pop at mid 40s, no problem. Then she pop another, he looks a bit off. But she is more senior rank than us, so we don‘t dare ask. She did once said her child has problem masticating food, need bring go physiotherapist or something. So I think really got some problem. Its common now but got problem or not hard to say. Anyway bottom line is need money, that colleague got money one, so no problem. No money what age also pls don’t bring another life to the world pls.

kyokoto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I find that when you are in your twenties, is the best time to have fun and doing things trying to kill yourself... Hahahha
I did that in my teens, until NS. No lack of that, Hahaha!

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually those giving late is marry early then have fun for many years? Or those late thirties, then anyhow choose someone and get married then bto.

I saw some of my frds, marrying late the wife alr dino bu then give birth become trex. I find that, really must marry when your wife is syt. Then you have lots of memories and it actually good for your marriage life.

Lol strawberry generation boys where got such shoulders or thoughtfu? Abit of things want to divorce or break up ald.

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hhahaha 2.3k per month not enough to eat. Thats was 10 years ago. No house, no car.

I just checked with my wife just now. If we go into degraded mode without car, i think 1.2k per month. Of course no online shopping, no eating outside food. But sleep well, on air con every night should be not any issue. Can cash my HDB until no loan. Based on 1.2k, I think with my saving and investment, jobless for XX years... No issue... Hahhahaha
1.2k abit hard.. insurance already 300+.. kids allowance.. bills etc..

Eost002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Funny why government don’t allow eggs freezing… especially for those scholars and talents.

Quite a pity for their eggs to go chao seng after 35 due to work.
Ltr ppl say rich can egg freeze, poor cannot egg freeze. Unfair :frown:

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1.2k abit hard.. insurance already 300+.. kids allowance.. bills etc..
Like I said degraded mode. You mean when you jobless still drive, eat outside and etc? I anytime can get rid those financial commitments. ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.