my girlfriend ask me when get married, who i invite to be my "brothers" for gate crash

JonWeak

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me no understand this logic. Want to marry just marry. Why need to chut sho many pattern?

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not gonna waste any time for this nonsense. It is usually the girls who likes this sort of thing. Don’t know why.

Wife Beater

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wiling to rent myself out as bridesmaid / 姐妹。I not pretty and a bit chubby, confirm won't look better than bride.

Ok to do gatecrash stuff. PM me to discuss details.
Thought you look like Taiwan idol?

tongbuaydiao

Master Member
Reaction score
you know when get married
need to do the gate crash
then need to do stunts and act like a clown
then afterward give them a big ang pao with money right

my girlfriend ask me who will i invite to be my brothers for my wedding

but i got no friend leh.
what should I reply to my girlfriend?
You sure your gf is not your imagination? :o

Hiling care

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can just hire edmwers to act like your bros.

sure got many bbfa will take up your offer.

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$888 ang bao. I can be your best friend or brother or even father for a day.

Let me know.

walceab

Reaction score
you know when get married
need to do the gate crash
then need to do stunts and act like a clown
then afterward give them a big ang pao with money right

my girlfriend ask me who will i invite to be my brothers for my wedding

but i got no friend leh.
what should I reply to my girlfriend?
ask us. we got your back bro. we will really crash the gate!!!

mrclubbie

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
gatecrashing is stupid and nonsensical

Baboonator

Reaction score
Actually I also don’t understand the gatecrash thing. Why the fark girls enjoy it so much. Ok if you say 开门红包 that I honestly have no problem. But the making fun of guys just to let the girls have fun, Sibeh song for them ah?

The worse excuse I have ever heard is that they must bully the guy so that the wife next time will not get bully. Lj la. So if the wife does the bullying how? Then can the guys do the same to them back?

I still remember 10+ years ago, one of my best friend got married, so I was the brother. The 酸甜苦辣 no issue. Then they had to make us do weird things like eat banana of a string from another guys pants, wear those hand made raffia string skirts and dance to Wondergirls “Nobody” and pose sexily for them to take photo. They say we can either choose to do it or give and obscene amount of money to skip. So all the brothers did la.

Then at night, our turn that time we planned to ask the sisters to go up stage and dance Nobody also or pay $50 “fine”. They Jitao flip face. They threw out $50 each and say they die also don’t want to dance. I dare to say if the challenge was thrown to the brothers the brothers would gamely go up.

So this gatecrash thing is not gender equality. Can Aware please look into it??

noobmaster89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I also don’t understand the gatecrash thing. Why the fark girls enjoy it so much. Ok if you say 开门红包 that I honestly have no problem. But the making fun of guys just to let the girls have fun, Sibeh song for them ah?

The worse excuse I have ever heard is that they must bully the guy so that the wife next time will not get bully. Lj la. So if the wife does the bullying how? Then can the guys do the same to them back?

I still remember 10+ years ago, one of my best friend got married, so I was the brother. The 酸甜苦辣 no issue. Then they had to make us do weird things like eat banana of a string from another guys pants, wear those hand made raffia string skirts and dance to Wondergirls “Nobody” and pose sexily for them to take photo. They say we can either choose to do it or give and obscene amount of money to skip. So all the brothers did la.

Then at night, our turn that time we planned to ask the sisters to go up stage and dance Nobody also or pay $50 “fine”. They Jitao flip face. They threw out $50 each and say they die also don’t want to dance. I dare to say if the challenge was thrown to the brothers the brothers would gamely go up.

Can feedback to AWARE, see what they say

aabbccddeeffgg

Master Member
Reaction score
For $1000 silver package, I am willing to be your brother for the ceremony

for $2000 gold package, I will even invite my wife, and ask her to put up terrible make up so that your gf shines through

for $5000 platinum package, I will include the above, plus I will speak loudly how wonderful you are and how lucky your wife is to have met you

for $10,000 ultimate 5G Pro Max Vax Ceca Fica Pofma package, I will help tell her that you are unvax, so need to call off the wedding. You will thank me 10 years later

Wife Beater

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my cousin almost lost his cool on his wedding day because of that
He didn't know there's gatecrash? He shouldn't even have let it take place to start with. It should be a woman's honor to marry the guy, why make the guy be a clown in order to marry her? Why not make the females do the stupid stuff instead?

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
say do e-gatecrashing (online)
hire a bunch of edmwers to zoom :s13:

Wife Beater

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Gatecrash should make the bridesmaids strip and teh their nehneh and pour whipping cream all over and finally slap the **** out of them. See whether still got anyone who wants to do gatecrash after.

brushless

Master Member
Reaction score
He didn't know there's gatecrash? He shouldn't even have let it take place to start with. It should be a woman's honor to marry the guy, why make the guy be a clown in order to marry her? Why not make the females do the stupid stuff instead?

I think the "sisters" went overboard and got crazy

my cousin is a meek and calm person

when he told me he was almost losing his cool, that means it was really too much

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.