My life is damn bleak

benedium

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If TS wants maybe can change expectations? Must adapt to reality of actual situation lor. Don't compare with others cos their situation may be different. Imagine a world where everyone has same condition as u, would u feel better? Probably lor. Human who compare with bird will feel like failure cos cannot fly. Don't compare. Don't self pity. Figure your body and mind out and work around it. Actually everyone is doing that cos no one is perfect.

dappermen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS
I know it is not ez, whatever we said might not help much , cos we are not the Unique u, every indv is unique and w a unique case

bite w grit , bite the bullet, those who may not be mentally ill, but u r not alone
those who r not saddled with illness have other forms of issues too

For days, I would just cry until I couldn’t cry anymore. Mental illness has been part of my family history, and there weren’t any specific triggers for my depression.

the Darker the night, the nearer the Dawn

Sometimes, we tend to look @ others and compare........ dont look anymore, dont read the forums, dont look @ how others earned how much , dont ever compare
nothing wrong w living minimally

Last edited:

donut88

Reaction score
Choose a job that's flexible enough for u to self manage your time.

Estate agent, insurance agent, freelance work, or own biz. Nowadays got WFH jobs.

middleclass

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Find a rich husband, be a tai tai. Don't need to work anymore.
:(

dappermen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alwys tell urself no matter how bleak there r much worse out there

wkr takes it positively!!! At such old age , body-bending etc

Find a rich husband, be a tai tai. Don't need to work anymore.
:(

For males, hard to depend on wife

how is tS now??? Need medical help?? Call hotline!

lezlei

Reaction score
maybe look into getting a hysterectomy to bypass periods altogether if you dont want to have children in the future

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.