My life is damn bleak

coocoonana

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got referred from polyclinic to cgh psychological dept.
I see. Pls take care of yourself ya. I also jeopardise a lot of rs during pms but now I take vit b n magnesium for my body and it somehow also helped w my emotional irregularities I feel.

Reaction score
Got diagnosed with PMDD. It's basically PMS on steroids. I get depressed, mood swings and fatigue right before my period. It inhibited with my work. I don't think I can ever hold down a 9-5job. Anyone know of any assistance for people with such condition??

Financial assistance? If you do need, you can PM me.

orhneeorh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got diagnosed with PMDD. It's basically PMS on steroids. I get depressed, mood swings and fatigue right before my period. It inhibited with my work. I don't think I can ever hold down a 9-5job. Anyone know of any assistance for people with such condition??

angmoh companies got menstrual leave huan

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Try to meditate
Saw one journalist she underwent a yr of experiment to do meditation everyday. Can b v short etc
N noticed gd changes to her mind n I think body too.
So the thing now is how bad is yr situation
What caused it?
Eat better?
But same time watch yr mood because mental can affect physical
The more stress u r mentally , the more u give yr body stress , then give back to mental again
Cycle

I just went to Google pmdd...Hmm u can try tcm too
N exercise
N really meditate then u just see yr symptoms as it is, without attaching any emotions to it. Don’t get frustrated etc. N slowly see how to reduce symptoms

Solojaywalker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS stay strong, hope all is well and better for ya!
:s12:

“Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.” - Google

bala_shiva

Reaction score
Yea it was a huge step for me. Used to think I was "mental" every month but now I m more aware of my issue le
Be proud of yourself for recognising it, not many people have the strength to recognise they have a problem.
Do things, keep yourself busy, it will help in distracting your brain from thinking about all of the negatives in life.

tracetracyloh

Reaction score
School is also pretty dog idk why but school life rn is pretty ****. Hopefully in the future it gets better for me.

Reaction score

go to earthclinic.com or curezone.org and see if there's info that can help................no point going to see Western doctors..........TCM might be able to help................

see if your condition is linked to high estrogen levels............avoid soy products in any case

Phases

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CBT is mainly used for depression treatment in additional to medication, worth to explore since depression is the main show stopper, mood swing and fatigue could be part of the depression by product.

https://www.choosingtherapy.com/cbt-for-depression/

Solojaywalker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
School is also pretty dog idk why but school life rn is pretty ****. Hopefully in the future it gets better for me.
Schoo rn is pretty bad because of online classes which i am not used to.
online classes can get pretty hectic, and the increased amount of assignments/projects but do hang in there buddy! no choice anyways, prioritise the right things and heads towards it, however venting out ish also a good solution at times.

olddude

Reaction score
I used to get depressed cos of caretaker burnout.
I watch video on how to find life truth in every beliefs.
It helps me.
Maybe if you are free, you can watch some of these videos to release stress a bit.
Philosophy knowledge.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.