My married friend with chiobu wife say he one week only piak two times

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, u try this.

What's ur fav dish? Go eat that for 3 days in a row? 5 days. Then u come back and tell us how u feel?

I bet after 5 days, u see the dish, u want to vomit.

Jo13jo

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't understand married men.

If my wife chiobu, one day i piak her two times.

Then every weekend marathon.
Can dream big but still need down to earth to see if achievable.

U try PCC two times every weekday, then weekend PCC marathon, see can sustain boh. Even kkj willing, hand will also complain 🤣

Dun even mention about wife part, sometimes if not careful will cause bleeding, pain. And even not careful will 搞出人命 become father. 🤣
Pop so many chewren, wallet must also able to support siah.

Conclusion: ish not the volume of piak that matters, is the quality of the piak, the durability of the piak that important. 🤣🤣

Jjxjjjyy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chio trophys Bo easily gift liao after chiam gong later preggie la no mood la shag la auntie come la one kid enough la

Zorroh

Master Member
Reaction score
Problem is the chio bu wife dont wan to piak piak with the ugly husband so many time mah ….
Ugly still not too bad, important must be DK.

pp_beautyandthebeast_herobanner_19752_548ce563.jpeg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.