My taxi business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm preparing myself physically and mentally for this weekend marathon for my Taxi business. :o

To be honest, I'm not motivated but I've to clear the 200+ rental for this weekend. :o

This is my 2nd last marathon, and I am hoping to recover the rental and fuel cost, and hopefully earning 50-100 dollars. :o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Business is quiet and subdue after the MTF subtle advisory. :o I am hoping to recover my rental asap. :o Now idle at Jalan Buroh Esso Kiosk to wash up. :o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still drive and find passengers as rental 200+ is very stressful.:o

Apparently business is badly affected and there's hardly any call now.:o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The market is very quiet today. :o Friday was bad, Saturday was average and Today is terrible. :o I'm also very fatigue for I have not rest since Friday evening, continuing tolling on road to earn and bring back food to the table. :o

Always have the hope the pandemic would end but with inconsistencies put up by MTF and MOH, the whole recovery route has been thrown into chaos. :o

I am left with around 22 hours left and hopefully I can earn some money. :o My rental is around 90% recovered. :o Petrol cost should be 100% recover in anticipation. :o Total mileage travel is around 1000km to date. :o Whole body is aching and I have to press on. :o

This weekend marathon is my 2nd last and I will be jobless by end Sept. :o

Life is tough but I must continue living on. :o

Please support Taxi drivers community. :o

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The market is very quiet today. :o Friday was bad, Saturday was average and Today is terrible. :o I'm also very fatigue for I have not rest since Friday evening, continuing tolling on road to earn and bring back food to the table. :o

Always have the hope the pandemic would end but with inconsistencies put up by MTF and MOH, the whole recovery route has been thrown into chaos. :o

I am left with around 22 hours left and hopefully I can earn some money. :o My rental is around 90% recovered. :o Petrol cost should be 100% recover in anticipation. :o Total mileage travel is around 1000km to date. :o Whole body is aching and I have to press on. :o

This weekend marathon is my 2nd last and I will be jobless by end Sept. :o

Life is tough but I must continue living on. :o

Please support Taxi drivers community. :o
:oJia You:o BW shu:o shu:o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CTE taxi hoot harrier karchng, please dont be a menance on the road, go home and sleep.
I am doing all shuttle trips, I will rest by Kiosk or carpark if needed. :o Really fatigue but left with 22 hours to claw back now. :o Changed many masks. :o Nowadays I am wearing 5 masks for every 4 hours. :o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm now keeping my 2nd last Taxi marathon. :o I'm left with one last Taxi marathon from 24 to 26 Sept. :o
This week marathon yields me around 300+++ profit after deducting rental and petrol. :o Travelled longer distance but getting lesser. :o

KPO_SAHM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm now keeping my 2nd last Taxi marathon. :o I'm left with one last Taxi marathon from 24 to 26 Sept. :o
This week marathon yields me around 300+++ profit after deducting rental and petrol. :o Travelled longer distance but getting lesser. :o
Take care bro.
Tough for u and all taxi drivers.
Stay safe

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not too bad... I do grab food... Only $10 or so an hour.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take care bro.
Tough for u and all taxi drivers.
Stay safe
I think stop also better as the cases are escalating to newer high each passing day. :o I've to be safer as I am greatly exposed to the public as a Professional Taxi driver. :o

For the benefit of my family, I think it is also appropriate for me to suspend my Taxi business until the Covid situation becomes clearer and predictable. :o

I'm grateful to my Hirers for being understanding and reasonable, allowing me to suspend my Taxi business. :o I sincerely wishing them well. :o

Please continue to support the Taxi drivers community. :o

We really need you all support. :o

KPO_SAHM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think stop also better as the cases are escalating to newer high each passing day. :o I've to be safer as I am greatly exposed to the public as a Professional Taxi driver. :o

For the benefit of my family, I think it is also appropriate for me to suspend my Taxi business until the Covid situation becomes clearer and predictable. :o

I'm grateful to my Hirers for being understanding and reasonable, allowing me to suspend my Taxi business. :o I sincerely wishing them well. :o

Please continue to support the Taxi drivers community. :o

We really need you all support. :o

I told u before....I don have a car therefore I always support taxi. I take cab very frequently. U never know one day I may be ur passenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.