Myprotein SG

GMSniper

Reaction score
Wa don’t scare me bro, I ordered like $250 worth. How come no one shames their delivery/Post sales services yet. Such a badddddd experience
mentioned before (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/myprotein-sg.5235242/post-135148481), but I didn't buy during everyone's usual purchase cycle (e,g, steep sales) so not much attention because lack of shared pain.

Anyways, in the end, items are still not sent and they refused to resend / refund. CS basically will just string you to wait for months, trying to hand you off to someone else and hoping you will forget about the order. End of day, they will just stop replying you - I was polite and cordial throughout the process. No point going ballistics but the way they handled my case gave me the impression that this is the SOP.

I have to spend days (yes literally, going by manhours) on chat with both them, credit card company and singpost to get my money back. Singpost tracking number did not get updated, spoke to Singpost and they have confirmed that the parcel was never received.

Bought on shopee in the end. No choice, money talks and myp still has the best price to quality ratio around.

Last edited:

kennethhere123

Reaction score
mentioned before (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/myprotein-sg.5235242/post-135148481), but I didn't buy during everyone's usual purchase cycle (e,g, steep sales) so not much attention because lack of shared pain.

Anyways, in the end, items are still not sent and they refused to resend / refund. CS basically will just string you to wait for months, trying to hand you off to someone else and hoping you will forget about the order. End of day, they will just stop replying you - I was polite and cordial throughout the process. No point going ballistics but the way they handled my case gave me the impression that this is the SOP.

I have to spend days (yes literally, going by manhours) on chat with both them, credit card company and singpost to get my money back. Singpost tracking number did not get updated, spoke to Singpost and they have confirmed that the parcel was never received.

Bought on shopee in the end. No choice, money talks and myp still has the best price to quality ratio around.
Shittiest service ever. Will wait to see if it arrives. Been well over a month now. And has anyone that ordered on Black Friday gotten their orders already? Mine no sound no pic still

canot_lidat_lah

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As mentioned previously, i received my black friday order on 24th dec.

Those who have not received, have you confirmed with MP that your orders are lost in transit? Then get to them send a replacement or refund?

I can sympathize with you guys. Hope all turns out well eventually.

kennethhere123

Reaction score
I’ve yet to receive mine, asked for replacement as my first order dispatch got lost. Gave me another estimated delivery date on 28 Dec stating to to deliver between 3rd - 6th Jan (what’s worse is I ordered 6 items, 5 items were being shipped separately in 3 and 2 manner and they didn’t even bother to ship out my last item until I email them on 31st dec, and has yet to be dispatched until today) Went over to track delivery for the items that are supposed to be delivered today and yet nothing still. I’m gonna ask for refund instead of waiting like a fool lol. definitely a boycot for this shitty brand for me

kennethhere123

Reaction score
Also, has anyone realized how myprotein work? those that ordered on ‘huge promo days’ usually didn’t get their orders while those ordering on normal days will get their orders. It might be them giving up our stocks to those that purchased it at higher price so that they have higher margin for their products. Smelly smelly

eyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
local MY is having 45% off now.

but as compared to UK MY you will save around 15% if you order more.

UK shipping to SG is £9.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.