Myprotein SG

Reaction score
As mentioned previously, i received my black friday order on 24th dec.

Those who have not received, have you confirmed with MP that your orders are lost in transit? Then get to them send a replacement or refund?

I can sympathize with you guys. Hope all turns out well eventually.

kennethhere123

Reaction score
I’ve yet to receive mine, asked for replacement as my first order dispatch got lost. Gave me another estimated delivery date on 28 Dec stating to to deliver between 3rd - 6th Jan (what’s worse is I ordered 6 items, 5 items were being shipped separately in 3 and 2 manner and they didn’t even bother to ship out my last item until I email them on 31st dec, and has yet to be dispatched until today) Went over to track delivery for the items that are supposed to be delivered today and yet nothing still. I’m gonna ask for refund instead of waiting like a fool lol. definitely a boycot for this shitty brand for me

kennethhere123

Reaction score
Also, has anyone realized how myprotein work? those that ordered on ‘huge promo days’ usually didn’t get their orders while those ordering on normal days will get their orders. It might be them giving up our stocks to those that purchased it at higher price so that they have higher margin for their products. Smelly smelly

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
local MY is having 45% off now.

but as compared to UK MY you will save around 15% if you order more.

UK shipping to SG is £9.

Last edited:

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
waaa.last time i buy 5kg after discount is like 70+ max. now is like 140+ after discount. I guess they aligned pricing with Singapore 5kg prices for protein powder already

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score
waaa.last time i buy 5kg after discount is like 70+ max. now is like 140+ after discount. I guess they aligned pricing with Singapore 5kg prices for protein powder already
Yr last time is when? Never seen 5kg for 70+ le

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can describe the taste? Is it better than vanilla or chocolate ah?

so far I had tried coffee walnut, strawberry, chocolate and caramel tasted the best.

taste like the caramel ice cream we eat outside.

but I only take pea or soy isolate, so I'm sure about impact whey isolate.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So order on UK or sg website better?

Their diet protein any gd?or normal one can already?

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score
Got charged extra $3 on my last $100 myprotein.

Apparently due to DBS Overseas Card Transaction Fees.

First time encountering this. Paid via DBS card, 3.25% surcharge... FYI

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.