NDP at Heartlands wasted my time!

archon75@

Banned
Reaction score
No goodies bag for e-tickets! wtf. ask so many people there,nobody know until queue up finish want to collect the goodies bag tell me e-tickets don't have.
no foods and drinks also.

don't even have qr code to scan, no control over how many people can enter the fair as stated in the planning. eh you e-tickets for what if u cannot give the same treatment with physical tickets.
technology backward SG!

just passing through...
Hahaha...TS , please face the turth..

U are an outsider

kuti-kuti

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No goodies bag for e-tickets! wtf. ask so many people there,nobody know until queue up finish want to collect the goodies bag tell me e-tickets don't have.

don't even have qr code to scan, no control over how many people can enter the fair as stated in the planning. eh you e-tickets for what if u cannot give the same treatment with physical tickets.
technology backward SG!

just passing through...
Go to fair got wat things to see?

mryang

Honorary Member
Reaction score
没办法 免费的表演就是这样: 人山人海.

peasant sinkies only entertainment is watching free shows.

政府系你地自己拣嘅 自作自受, 嘈乜嘢啫.
IMG-20220806-185615-844.jpg
[/URL]

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
strange leh, my family say they collected many goodies at buona vista.

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
me wouldn't even bother to come down to take a look even if it's just at the next door open field :spin:
anw thumbs up for ts' enthusiasm

:s13:

Johnkoh1984

Master Member
Reaction score

technology backward SG!

just passing through...
Yah. I Kanna also. Everything also got queye very long. Moreover didn't know need the paper coupon. Ended up buy McDonald and go in eat.

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why would I sweat it out with the rest?

Hmmm. Sometimes I wondered what's going through ones mind....

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can only envy Singaporean who get to go NDP and enjoy the shows.

for me the past 30 years I never been to NDP or even watch NDP
I am crying when i typing this
😭😭😭😭😭

ctdpong1

Reaction score

technology backward SG!

just passing through...
Need many many people so the organiser can declare a successful event.
Thanks TS for contributing the headcount, KPI achieved :LOL:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.