NDP to be postponed to Aug 21; National Day Rally will be held on Aug 29

Cut_throat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should just cancel the NDP. Save all the personnel from their misery.

Sultana

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With them not cancelling, it is highly suspicious.
Although they restricted dine in, they can allow event congregation. Either they want herd immunity or they really want to spend money. Since they were able to control the situation of 50k+ covid cases with hospital & quarantine spaces, mostly likely they r taking a gamble again to get the herd immunity.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only way NDP can be cancelled altogether is if the no of cases were to rise astronomically until they have no choice but to extend P2HA.

CHINAUSA

Reaction score
and it's a LONG WEEKEND mind you. When You have all these celebrations, there are bound to be movements all around.

Please lah, for God's sake, cancel it off lah. No fireworks no fly past no red lions. Surrounding areas bound to have camera fanatics and families gathering.

Seriously, howw many SDA manpower you need also not enough when firework moment comes all heck care SDA.

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahahahaha
same thing I learned this from taiwan also, here's the following:

NDP: Hey Covid, I have parade on 9 Aug, can you chiam siong a bit, tolong don mess up my parade, your cov-19 don come visit us on that day, can?
Covid-19: Bro, cannot. appt booked and fixed, how abt 21 Aug, I'm busy, you may 100% carry on your parade. need not worry, none of my "brothers" will be there, I guarantee, signed + chopped.
NDP: Thanks, Bro

in chinese" 歌功頌德, 大外宣, 大內宣 "

For me, I make sure my family will not step out on that day, except outside dabao food downstair

ramlee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
and it's a LONG WEEKEND mind you. When You have all these celebrations, there are bound to be movements all around.

Please lah, for God's sake, cancel it off lah. No fireworks no fly past no red lions. Surrounding areas bound to have camera fanatics and families gathering.

Seriously, howw many SDA manpower you need also not enough when firework moment comes all heck care SDA.
SDA also busy shooting peektures and beedio themselves :(

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how can u postpone NDP!?
u saying our independence date changed?!

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually, got parade sTILL ok, the frightening part is ON THAT DAY, ppl all over sg, taking bus and train(especially MRT train), tens and tens of 1000s........boarding coming to and returning back home..that is the MOST scary part, all squeeze together like good buddies, wearing 2-3 mask on our face , also unsafe

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.