Negative People Club

Sammiegirl00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, it is all those unseen expenses and miscellaneous expenses that is a killer.
can 1 time whip out the entire hard earn saving , petite saving. Not about saving in thousands of dollars.
No such thing as unseen expenses. Misc can be break down to 2 category - Needs & Wants.

Lchlch

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No such thing as unseen expenses. Misc can be break down to 2 category - Needs & Wants.
Bro sometimes out of nowhere, uou need to spend it.
Unseen expenses like your children suddenly fall sick. Children need to buy this n that..

Sammiegirl00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unseen expenses like your children suddenly fall sick. Children need to buy this n that..
That’s emergency funds or can be put under misc. Not unseen. Misc column, we will be able to ‘save’ every other month as we roll it over.

Dinoboyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
correct, so its prudent to markup your needs by x% in the budget to cater for situations like these.

for moi, i put aside 20% more to my needs so that one day i can save enough to go for plastic surgery and zhng my face to be more likable. :frown:

Kippikip

Master Member
Reaction score
I don’t live for anyone. Living for others is wrong. Their expectations and reliance, they need to move on and realize life is temp. We meet and part eventually. So let’s keep it cordial and part mutually .
Your Jaguar needs you....to feed it. :(

Lchlch

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s emergency funds or can be put under misc. Not unseen. Misc column, we will be able to ‘save’ every other month as we roll it over.
Not easy especially you are the only one to handle all those expenses....anyway, being through the tough time till now since 2021....

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is like that one hor. When you've money people make friends with you because of your money. When youve no money like us in this thread, they treat you like scurrying rat or plague. Which of the two fates do you prefer? :s11: :vijayadmin:
Your theory is wrong. I’ve got money and im depress. What is happiness when people around me are just smiling because they have ulterior motive; money.

Growing up in an affluent family, it makes it more depressing. There’s nothing that we are lacking. Send off to boarding school. Great future, awesome results yet ….. this depressive emo never go away. *push away the keyboard

Lchlch

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
correct, so its prudent to markup your needs by x% in the budget to cater for situations like these.

for moi, i put aside 20% more to my needs so that one day i can save enough to go for plastic surgery and zhng my face to be more likable. :frown:
nowadays, money getting smaller...things getting more and more expensive.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.