Negative People Club

lowsesbbfa

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know exact timing. I will suspect it'll be late at night when you're only 1 awake. Or if you're staying alone it can be anytime. Watch out for things rike the wardrobe door was closed but somehow it is open when nobody touched it.
Another way to test is leave the room curtains always drawn, nobody stays inside. No sunlight, no humans in room. If anything in your house , will move inside there
Chiu personally sexperienced?

rottingapple

Banned
Reaction score
KC trap means what?

Nvm I am negative mindset..I deserved to be here..Tit Kor CH too much..attracted alot of enemies...lying low in npc 😂..

Joking la..just don't feel like CHing now..
Kan ching trap I think they call it this way.
Stay strong..we are here for your moral support..yr life will be good soon..
I going to ecp to camp a few days for my bucket list. Previously planning go Taiwan one mth solo trip, dropped the idea. Too exp. Ecp is fine also

titheszai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kan ching trap I think they call it this way.

I going to ecp to camp a few days for my bucket list. Previously plannibg go Taiwan one mth solo trip, dropped the idea. Too exp. Ecp is fine also
Solo trip?serious? Yr gf not free to accompany u?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.