New EC at Sumang Walk

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
More like it is not confident of the market and don't know how much to price.

If it is a developer market, it will upright declare launch price as $1,200psf.

please be more consistent with your words.

one moment you said this EC will have 60% sold on launch date, will sell out in 6 months and is not expecting to OFFER DISCOUNT.

now u said that developer is not confident of the market.

so what is what now. u are confusing me.

so what you are saying now is while developer is not confident of the market, but u still expect them to do the below:

CDL will price is at an average of $1,130psf with 60% sales on launch day. Sell out in the next 6 months and no discount expected for this particular ec
UNQUOTE

what logic is that.

so please explain how a non confident developer can still achieve what u just said this early afternoon.

i want to hear you out.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
please be more consistent with your words.

one moment you said this EC will have 60% sold on launch date, will sell out in 6 months and is not expecting to OFFER DISCOUNT.

now u said that developer is not confident of the market.

so what is what now. u are confusing me.

so what you are saying now is while developer is not confident of the market, but u still expect them to do the below:

CDL will price is at an average of $1,130psf with 60% sales on launch day. Sell out in the next 6 months and no discount expected for this particular ec
UNQUOTE

what logic is that.

so please explain how a non confident developer can still achieve what u just said this early afternoon.

i want to hear you out.

Based on solely demand and supply, it will sell fast.

However, the price is too high. Thats why I say a sales will be a moderate 60%.

So developers are unsure how strong that demand will be and will need to gauge from this weekends preview turnout before setting the price.

Deathstrike

Reaction score
estimated average $1150 psf.. the price will be announced 2 days before balloting.. for private condo, the prices will only be announced on the day of balloting.. Btw, showflat will be opening its door tmr, Friday 12th until 22nd July..
Showflat is by invite only?

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
$CDL$ knows it is pricing right with 60% sold on launching.
It will be a kumgong if sold within 8 hours.
And it will never beg you to clear the remaining 40% within 2 months.

Most projects up the price as it completes it.
And rather give more commission to agents then to offend early birds if price cut.

Last edited:

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Based on solely demand and supply, it will sell fast.

However, the price is too high. Thats why I say a sales will be a moderate 60%.

So developers are unsure how strong that demand will be and will need to gauge from this weekends preview turnout before setting the price.

look.

if u want to keep making so many comments on this property thread and at the same time, you yearn that pple view you as a guru to feed that ego of yours,

Then make a firm stand. dun come and tell pple you are in between, leaving urself a way out in case your predictions are wrong.

whats the point of making neither here nor there predictions.

and please for **** sake, be consistent in your words.
i am confused by you.

i am clearly not impressed with your 40 years of experience.

you have failed badly to make readers like me to view you as a property guru.

if there is anyone out there who thinks highly and impressed of Annetyu's knowledge in property, i welcome them to prove me wrong.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
$CDL$ knows it is pricing right with 60% sold on launching.
It will be a kumgong if sold within 8 hours.
And it will never beg you to clear the remaining 40% within 2 months.

Most projects up the price as it completes it.
And rather give more commission to agents then to offend early birds if price cut.

Even it is priced at my suggested price of $1,130, it has limited room to up its price because riverfront and treasure is too close.

Now that I say sell 60%, does it mean I still “lose” to mr captain if it only sells 20%? Hahaha

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Even it is priced at my suggested price of $1,130, it has limited room to up its price because riverfront and treasure is too close.

Now that I say sell 60%, does it mean I still “lose” to mr captain if it only sells 20%? Hahaha

another idiot.

when did i say i am a male.

lolx

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
look.

if u want to keep making so many comments on this property thread and at the same time, you yearn that pple view you as a guru to feed that ego of yours,

Then make a firm stand. dun come and tell pple you are in between, leaving urself a way out in case your predictions are wrong.

whats the point of making neither here nor there predictions.

and please for **** sake, be consistent in your words.
i am confused by you.

i am clearly not impressed with your 40 years of experience.

you have failed badly to make readers like me to view you as a property guru.

if there is anyone out there who thinks highly and impressed of Annetyu's knowledge in property, i welcome them to prove me wrong.

I don’t yearn for anyone to view me as a guru.

Very clear your education level is pretty low. Even secondary students today have to write essays with arguements and counterarguements. Not every issue is so straightforward. There are always upsides and downsides. If I only present downsides, you say I one sided. When I present both, you say I got no firm stand. What do you want Mr Captain?

I explained to you how I got the 60% sales, you don’t understand, too bad. My stand has all along been this ec is overpriced, but buyers will bite because this is their only option and there is a pool who cannot wait to upgrade to brand new condo.

Who think Mr captain is being ridiculous, please step forward for the betterment of this forum. He belongs to edmw imo.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
I don’t yearn for anyone to view me as a guru.

Very clear your education level is pretty low. Even secondary students today have to write essays with arguements and counterarguements. Not every issue is so straightforward. There are always upsides and downsides. If I only present downsides, you say I one sided. When I present both, you say I got no firm stand. What do you want Mr Captain?

I explained to you how I got the 60% sales, you don’t understand, too bad. My stand has all along been this ec is overpriced, but buyers will bite because this is their only option and there is a pool who cannot wait to upgrade to brand new condo.

Who think Mr captain is being ridiculous, please step forward for the betterment of this forum. He belongs to edmw imo.

From annetyu.

P.S. you better start sourcing a plot of land to build a annetyu temple for people to worship me.
UNQUOTE

i go eat dinner. ttyl

and i am from edmw. u have a problem with that?

u have problem with my psle?

lolx. this is so fun.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I will highlight two points.

1) Don’t overstretch beyond ur financial capabilities to upgrade. A jump from 300-400k BTO to 1m EC is a huge commitment.

2) I agree with anetyu that resale market offers better value, and personally I think the new launch market is going south in 1-2 years time when developers have to start offering discount to clear stock to minimize QC.

Personal take only

Not that I bother having supporters, there are plenty who share the same view as me and pm me for advice.

Too bad there will always be bad eggs in the forum creating trouble.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Bump for moderators.

After turning treasure to wet market, he/she wants to destroy another thread.

please.
cant win the argument, dun turn to police of this forum for help.

live by the sword, die by the sword.
u can taunt and bully mergui but cannot let pple bully u?

its hypocrite like u living in this world that deserve to be humiliated.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
From annetyu.

P.S. you better start sourcing a plot of land to build a annetyu temple for people to worship me.
UNQUOTE

i go eat dinner. ttyl

and i am from edmw. u have a problem with that?

u have problem with my psle?

lolx. this is so fun.

You don’t take jokes?

@nishizhu and friends, captain dislike ppl with views neither here nor there. He wants a firm stand! Please advise what to do to satisfy him?

Please eat dinner and spend time with family. Don’t ttml. Total waste of my time.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score

Bump for captain to read.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
You don’t take jokes?

@nishizhu and friends, captain dislike ppl with views neither here nor there. He wants a firm stand! Please advise what to do to satisfy him?

Please eat dinner and spend time with family. Don’t ttml. Total waste of my time.

hahaha. the funny thing is u actually entertained me the whole day.

and the funniest thing is this is not the first time u are saying this!!!!

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Bump for captain to read.

only dumb pple like u actually think an online personality actually matters.

when online,

i can be a garbage man acting like a horny granny expert in property.
i can also be a bill gates pretending to be a poor man.

bottom line is, no one cares about who u are and what u are when u are online carrying an anonymous identity.

it does not matter.

eh. really got to eat dinner liao.
my husband angry with me already.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha. the funny thing is u actually entertained me the whole day.

and the funniest thing is this is not the first time u are saying this!!!!

At first I thought it would be a meaningful and constructive discussion when you asked me the 2 questions.

Who knows you are just here to create trouble. Again. Leopard can never change its spots. True that upbringing is very impt.

If I see the need to defend myself against false attacks, of course I will reply, to a certain point. When I said I will ignore 2 months ago, did I say anything afterwards?

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
only dumb pple like u actually think an online personality actually matters.

when online,

i can be a garbage man acting like a horny granny expert in property.
i can also be a bill gates pretending to be a poor man.

bottom line is, no one cares about who u are and what u are when u are online carrying an anonymous identity.

it does not matter.

eh. really got to eat dinner liao.
my husband angry with me already.

Don’t need to protect yourself. You are well poor garbage both on and offline. Perhaps my circle are all well to do or highly educated people, that’s why I can’t sync with you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.