New EC at Sumang Walk

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
It was only a few years the govt had to cut back on EC land sale as many unsold.

Sigh.... 早知道....

Who knew what the developers had up their sleeves with their aggressive land bids?? Based on economic fundamentals alone, you think piermont can sell for $1,150 today? :o

Looking at what has happened, developers can push up prices however they like by bidding $5,000psf ppr for enbloc properties and create a market where people are willing to pay $6,000psf for condo with their enbloc proceeds. When others see 20 transactions at $6,000psf, they think it is the norm, start to panick and rush in. This is what happened last year.

sukidexun

Reaction score
Are you writing english, no one will understand half of what you have written. So, those that say don't buy piermont are noobs? :s13:

Don't get to close to ahboy82.., his writing easily shows what kind of man he is...

So the Piermont by CDL is a better buy than Sky Everton by SL Capital (6)! Better ballot for piermont this weekend! What crappy company is sl capital (6) right? :s22:

u so clever. laughing at other ppl writing skills make everyone stick close to you? Woah Woah Woah.

Whatever you are providing base on your logic, you dont have facts to show or prove it. if have, show it.

Hdb no smoke? no smokers in hdb? long kang water smells better?

You dont even know the seling price at punggol and you are thinking ppl shouldnt buy becos its overprice. Wait until you see high end projects then you comment.

Anyway wont replying to you anymore. All the best

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
u so clever. laughing at other ppl writing skills make everyone stick close to you? Woah Woah Woah.

Whatever you are providing base on your logic, you dont have facts to show or prove it. if have, show it.

Hdb no smoke? no smokers in hdb? long kang water smells better?

You dont even know the seling price at punggol and you are thinking ppl shouldnt buy becos its overprice. Wait until you see high end projects then you comment.

Anyway wont replying to you anymore. All the best

You are totally in love with punggol. Let me tell you one fact, punggol is 95% hdb flats, far more than the national average.

Fact is, property price more or less is based on distance from the city. The further you are, the cheaper it gets in general. If you think your punggol can surpass bishan pricing then continue dreaming..:s13:

Other hdb don't have pasir gudang smoke like yours. By the way the waterway water that runs through punggol is the same water as the rivercove "longkang".:o

What facts have you provided? Could you please pull up data on resale prices in pungol?

Think before you talk and don't live in your own world. Thats my best advice for you. All the best to you too.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
I seriously don’t understand what’s so good about piermont. Tbh, if there are 5 ECs launching this year, piermont definitely won’t sell at all, and will be the weakest.

5 ECs launch this year? Piermont is the one & only EC for 2019.. the next EC coming up will probably be end of 2020..

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
5 ECs launch this year? Piermont is the one & only EC for 2019.. the next EC coming up will probably be end of 2020..

I can take your sweet talk and advertisement but don't spread false rumours. The next ec will launch latest q2 2020...

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
You are totally in love with punggol. Let me tell you one fact, punggol is 95% hdb flats, far more than the national average.

Fact is, property price more or less is based on distance from the city. The further you are, the cheaper it gets in general. If you think your punggol can surpass bishan pricing then continue dreaming..:s13:

Other hdb don't have pasir gudang smoke like yours. By the way the waterway water that runs through punggol is the same water as the rivercove "longkang".:o

What facts have you provided? Could you please pull up data on resale prices in pungol?

Think before you talk and don't live in your own world. Thats my best advice for you. All the best to you too.

annetyu. limbei tell u how many times. DUN QUARREL WITH PPLE.

nahbei. u dun ******* understand issit. how many enemies u want to make here.

why everytime is u who is in conflict with others.

Limbei tell u many times right. behave urself and i wun disturb u.
but u never listen. like a spoilt kid, going around and pick fight with others.

really must get **** then u happy issit!!!!

lol.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
CDL is over-rated la, its just a local developer. Quality depends on which construction company they contract to build the ec...

Yes, CDL is just a local developer, but has won many awards and accolades.. .. better than some Q***J**** ahem developer right?

Btw, the main con is also local company.. Woh Hup..

9545-CDD2-04-BB-4-FDD-A06-D-8205-E9-DCEAB6.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
annetyu. limbei tell u how many times. DUN QUARREL WITH PPLE.

nahbei. u dun ******* understand issit. how many enemies u want to make here.

lol.

Hi Ms Captain, welcome back. Be clear hor, not I want to quarrel one.

I dont have arguments with most here, even I and sgpropertyblog are getting along well.

I only "quarrel" with naive people and those who act smart.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Are you writing english, no one will understand half of what you have written. So, those that say don't buy piermont are noobs? :s13:

Don't get to close to ahboy82.., his writing easily shows what kind of man he is...

So the Piermont by CDL is a better buy than Sky Everton by SL Capital (6)! Better ballot for piermont this weekend! What crappy company is sl capital (6) right? :s22:

ur english so powderful and fantabulous also got what use?
at the end of the day, also get ****** by me. hahha.

ur good english also cant stop me from scolding you.

AND FOR **** SAKE, ANNETYU, UR ENGLISH IS NEITHER GOOD. STOP PREACHING AS IF U ARE GOOD IN IT.

u are never good at property and english. so stop acting like one quarrelsome queen.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Ms Captain, welcome back. Be clear hor, not I want to quarrel one.

I dont have arguments with most here, even I and sgpropertyblog are getting along well.

I only "quarrel" with naive people and those who act smart.

u stupid or what.

i already say lim bei. lim bei means ur father, means i have dick.

who tell u i am lady.

smart can already, dun need to act smart.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
u stupid or what.

i already say lim bei. lim bei means ur father, means i have dick.

who tell u i am lady.

smart can already, dun need to act smart.

So you are male and last time you eating with your husband. You gay is it? Now we know :s13:

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
hoseh bo? how many ppl e-app liao? hope your clients all tio a unit then can laugh liao. REMEMBER TO laugh loud loud.

Now we all know what kind of person you are. Cheers to embarrassing yourself and destroying your image, just like your guardian angel Mr/Ms CaptainHuat

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
You not female and also not male. Then whats your gender? :o

If you are here just to create trouble and be a troll then I suggest you get lost.

u shld be the one getting lost.

every other day, get into a quarrel with a new person.
everytime, look down at pple and laugh at pple english.
seriously, no sarcasm, but i dun find ur english perfect too. so pls spare us the hypocrisy. the audience deserve better.

wtf are u.
-Ms Quarrel.
-Auntie Quarrel.
-I love to quarrel till i die.
-if i no quarrel 1 day, my ****y will get dry?
-i must quarrel, look down at pple, laugh at pples english, if not i cant pang sai?

lolx, i am laughing as i type. ownself laugh at ownself. haha

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
So you are male and last time you eating with your husband. You gay is it? Now we know :s13:

now u have problem with gay also?

whats wrong with being gay.

even ur beloved lee kwan yew's son and grandson attended pink dot.

u not only like to look down at poor pple, pple with bad english, now u also want to look down at gay.

wah, ur life very sad. whole day busy looking down and bullying pple.

i very easy. i like to bully bullies. nothing much. haha

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
hoseh bo? how many ppl e-app liao? hope your clients all tio a unit then can laugh liao. REMEMBER TO laugh loud loud.

Total e-application at the time of closing ( yesterday) is ard 1600.. of cos i will be very happy for my clients if they managed to get a unit on balloting day.. surely not easy to get their choice units on tat day..

sukidexun

Reaction score
now u have problem with gay also?

whats wrong with being gay.

even ur beloved lee kwan yew's son and grandson attended pink dot.

u not only like to look down at poor pple, pple with bad english, now u also want to look down at gay.

wah, ur life very sad. whole day busy looking down and bullying pple.

i very easy. i like to bully bullies. nothing much. haha

siao lang many ****** many too.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Total e-application at the time of closing ( yesterday) is ard 1600.. of cos i will be very happy for my clients if they managed to get a unit on balloting day.. surely not easy to get their choice units on tat day..

Just my guess, this EC likely to sell well despite the comments here, for the very reason given that it is the only EC launch and prices are still within 11xxpsf, and Punggol digital transformation. And if this EC sells out fast (within 1 year), it gives developer an edge on future EC pricing despite similar land bids.

sukidexun

Reaction score

Dont bluff hor. You are happy for yourself. all the best. Agent nowadays wanna earn more also very hard those to morons clients and they think are smarter than agent.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.