New EC at Sumang Walk

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
I have no intention of bringing piermont price down. You think too much, perhaps u find it high too.

I have no "ulterior motives" here, unfortunately u and friend are over-reacting. Just wanted to make sure buyers make fully informed decisions if they decide to go ahead with piermont.

Yeah sure. just wanted to make sure pple that pple make informed decisions. Lol.

After coming from someone has utilised so much time and efforts, day in and out, engaging in so much spites and arguments with strangers online, etc etc.

All the above just to hope other strangers make a correct decision in purchasing their house.

U mother theresa ar? Jesus? The saviour?

Spare us the hyprocrisy please.

Annetyu, ur words has no convictions. Whoever listens to ur lopsided and bias arguments got to be a fool.

I dun need to win u in arguments. I just need to discredit ur character. Thats all.

U are a toxic liar. Cheers. Enough said.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
no money want to act atas buy ec lo. Too bad ec at punggol which someone thinks is super cheap to buy. just pretend a female dog barking away. She ogot no friends. only left with a clicking mouse n a dumb keyboard. Max she can be keyboard shemale here.

Many (like you) think buying EC means instant upgrade to "Atas" status.

Don't be jealous that I am retiree and have so much free time. I definitely have few friends of your level and class.

I am sure you and friend are still working but yet have so much time to be here. Skiving or working part-time?:s13:

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't bully Annetyu.

She is entitled to her own opinions.

Whether or not she is noble, it is none of your business.

Whether or not she has an agenda, it is none of our business.

She is free to express and say anything within the Singapore laws and rules here but up to her if she choose to do something else still.

First of all she starts the bullying first. Remember mr mergui.

Secondly, its my right to discredit her agenda and call her bluff.

As u said, she is free to express her bias views and its my right to discredit hers.

Cheers

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Don't bully Annetyu.

She is free to express and say anything within the Singapore laws and rules here but up to her if she choose to do something else still.

Thanks. Any sensible and educated person can clearly identify the bully.

Don't worry Mr Hyruga, I am not affected by those classless people at all. In real life, they are just peasants who I don't take a second look at. I can put up with poor people but no those with poor character.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Any sensible and educated person can clearly identify the bully.

Don't worry Mr Hyruga, I am not affected by those classless people at all. In real life, they are just peasants who I don't take a second look at. I can put up with poor people but no those with poor character.

SO what is ur agenda annetyu.

still waiting for it.

pls stop telling us that u want to educate the public.

ur actions does not tally with your motives.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
SO what is ur agenda annetyu.

still waiting for it.

pls stop telling us that u want to educate the public.

ur actions does not tally with your motives.

As I said, no agenda, you are thinking too much.

If you and friends stop making insensible comments, there will not be any issues at all.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
As I said, no agenda, you are thinking too much.

If you and friends stop making insensible comments, there will not be any issues at all.

like real, annetyu.

and i told u many times to behave urself but u have repeatedly allowed urself to be embroiled in an argument with different parties.

i do not wish to see another mr mergui who got so insulted by you that we dun even see him participating in this forum anymore.

why is it that u can bully pple but dun allow pple to bully you.

why is it that u think u shld "put up with" or "tolerate" poor pple but not poor pple tolerate with your obnoxious and condescending character.

so u really think u rich u big?

i really dun understand.

be a good girl ok and wait for the results tomorrow.

sukidexun

Reaction score
like real, annetyu.

and i told u many times to behave urself but u have repeatedly allowed urself to be embroiled in an argument with different parties.

i do not wish to see another mr mergui who got so insulted by you that we dun even see him participating in this forum anymore.

why is it that u can bully pple but dun allow pple to bully you.

why is it that u think u shld "put up with" or "tolerate" poor pple but not poor pple tolerate with your obnoxious and condescending character.

so u really think u rich u big?

i really dun understand.

be a good girl ok and wait for the results tomorrow.

female dog. barking nia. let her la.

sukidexun

Reaction score
Don't bully Annetyu.

see girl name only wanna help her ah? its none of your business to begin with! What we want to do, also up to us!

fotoudavid

Reaction score
In the first place... Why give a damn about her.. 😂 I don't even care and reply her cause I see her transparent 😂

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
In the first place... Why give a damn about her.. 😂 I don't even care and reply her cause I see her transparent 😂

i just find it fun to expose her hypocrisy and i used her as a tool for entertainment.

keyboard warrior is quite fun la. too be honest.

different folks different strokes.

everyone have their own definition of fun.

for me is to disturb pple like her who like to look down on pple and tries to brainwash the public with her bias views hidden with secret agenda.

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reason is simple cos she miss the boat liao for those worth it condo prices in the past n she wants mkt to crash now so she can enter!!

How for mkt to crash leh? Is by spreading fear here that prices r nt worth it so ppl will choose nt to buy ultimately causing developers to drop the prices!!

But the truth is times hav change!! We r seeing fresh grad salary 7k n above. How not for prices to increase?

Sumang walk will b a success, marking new records. But new records will b made no doubt abt that!!!

So buy now or regret later! I dun want c another anneytu here again cos u hav miss the boat like her OK???? No say I nvr advise ah!!!!

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
The 3 or 4 forum users from below clearly belong to the same (low) class of Singaporeans. Maybe can barely afford EC/ cheap PC and think they are on top of the world. Pity them. How to help them if they are so stubborn and act smart?:o

I have to agree I look down on 3 of you. Totally hopeless but I wish you all all the best in life.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
But the truth is times hav change!! We r seeing fresh grad salary 7k n above. How not for prices to increase?

Sumang walk will b a success, marking new records. But new records will b made no doubt abt that!!!

So buy now or regret later! I dun want c another anneytu here again cos u hav miss the boat like her OK???? No say I nvr advise ah!!!!

The 4 of you are obviously not uni grads, at most grads from lousy unrecognized unis.

You can wait for the real data that will be out this weekend.

There are better boats to sail on. If you want to catch this slow boat, by all means. :s13:

frigatex

Reaction score
The other threads are dead so left this one and I am only interested to discuss about price.

I am generally ok with punggol but sadly there are many bad eggs like sukidexun who destroy the image / reputation of the town.

You know it is not representative of the town, yet you choose to put down the entire town as low class because of the few (or one? not sure who your 'eggs' refer to). You are none the better?

Wherever you're staying, if I see a mental case in the area, should I say the place is full of lunatics?

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
You know it is not representative of the town, yet you choose to put down the entire town as low class because of the few (or one? not sure who your 'eggs' refer to). You are none the better?

Wherever you're staying, if I see a mental case in the area, should I say the place is full of lunatics?

I did not mean to put down punggol, unfortunately there are many "lunatics" here as you described that destroy punggol's image. How to help them? I am speaking so objectively and nicely alr.

If I were not a retiree with plenty of time, I also wouldn't bother taking a second glance and interact with them. I thought property forum would have more disciplined and sensible people, unfortunately not..

Last edited:

Path-Finder

Reaction score
I m looking at if possible 20yrs. My concern is more on the exit since i already disadv by 4xxpsf as compared to first owner.

So far friends that i spoke to, mentioned that EC in general quite safe for 15,20% appreciation. Resale there is more unknown n really need to do homework well.

You can wait for the new condo to launch first n compare since very nearby. It still down to the important question. Will you stay there long enough?

We cannot always compare last time 400+ psf. Those are the ones who are willing to take the risk. That's why u must do all your homework n believe in your own judgment. Of cos you may seek help from agent too if needed.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I m looking at if possible 20yrs. My concern is more on the exit since i already disadv by 4xxpsf as compared to first owner.

So far friends that i spoke to, mentioned that EC in general quite safe for 15,20% appreciation. Resale there is more unknown n really need to do homework well.

If the horizon you are looking at is 20 years, I would think the chance of capital appreciation is close to if not 100%, property prices generally move in tandem w inflation in the long run, and I previously sighted an article that shared that in 10years:future new EC price would be about 13xx psf, there was one article that states avg condo prices in 2030 to be 2900psf (that might be too excessive though).

There is a new PC coming up at Buangkok, you may wish to see the pricing then and consider.

Path-Finder

Reaction score
I guess it depends on whether u hav a contingency plan shd things go wrong i.e. how r u gg to manage your debt when e.g. lose your job, wifey stop working to care for kids/parents etc.

Another thing to look at perhaps is how much u treasure tt "freedom" if u r debt free. E.g. u may venture out for business, change job to something more fulfilling or u r passionate etc.

Just to seek input, I had always have that mindset of no debt- no stress mindset till early last year, where my friend shared that it was better to have an asset under one’s name than to have physical cash or stocks, because an asset(property) now will always be cheaper than 10 years later. They said some debts (housing loan for eg)are good debts as it is a form of leverage and the ir is relatively low. Do you agree?

Another thing about EC is that due to the income ceiling, one may be able to buy now but not in time to come if your income level is above the income ceiling (as pointed by someone here earlier). Do you think that this will be an issue?

Jus a food for thought for genuine inputs, thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.