New EC at Sumang Walk

tomylwc

Reaction score
Never really count. But seems like more sold than leftover.
Thanks to the bro who told me to delete my text to protect my privacy.
I just bought a unit cos i see potential in this place and like the location alot.
I guess only 2026 then will know the potential of this property.

fotoudavid

Reaction score
Never really count. But seems like more sold than leftover.
Thanks to the bro who told me to delete my text to protect my privacy.
I just bought a unit cos i see potential in this place and like the location alot.
I guess only 2026 then will know the potential of this property.

Congrats on your purchase. Start researching your renovation ideas near Top.. 😂 enjoy the process.

sukidexun

Reaction score
Back to share an update. Stack 7, 32 and 35 were fully sold for 3 bdrm premium.

The person who shared his 1.28m purchase, I also managed to shortlist to within 2 units. Not good for privacy. Hope he sees this and edit his post.

saying all these was to confuse ppl here. Nobody really believes what ppl say anymore. Even its true, no way other ppl can go just go into your unit or blk.

That's the good thing about condo but of cos some hdb also have such feature.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
There were indeed ECs priced at 750psf thereabouts back in 2017 (of cos lower floors) criterion and signature are two very nice projects, I have seen that place before, so those who doubt can just take a drive there, however the location is not ideal. You won’t expect criterion and signature to be reselling at 800 or even 850psf, (perhaps 9xxpsf for lower floors).Just base on the quality of the project, one can tell that upon MOP, it will be priced around that range.

Uncle Ni, I just did some research, it may be a mistake of mine and I have to admit it.

However, iNZ average was $800 and not exactly 100 below 850.

All along I thought all those EC were avg $800psf but I am surprised to see Treasure Crest transacting at mostly below $800psf (until developer's crazy land bids that caused a huge spike in bounced back units).

Clearly, I am not following the EC market. Thanks for the info, I have learnt quite a bit about EC today. Nonetheless. this only goes to show the massive amount of cheap ECs entering the resale market in 4-5 years time.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
saying all these was to confuse ppl here. Nobody really believes what ppl say anymore. Even its true, no way other ppl can go just go into your unit or blk.

That's the good thing about condo but of cos some hdb also have such feature.

yes la yes la. Singapore very safe

Last edited:

sukidexun

Reaction score
yes la yes la. Ia tl

Plus no point giving out any details, stats or whatever those noob is asking for. There's so many ways to find out all the information but ppl still choose to keep asking in this forum.

After you gave them what they want, they will say its fake. Waste time seriously. Even you r right, no money take also.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Plus no point giving out any details, stats or whatever those noob is asking for. There's so many ways to find out all the information but ppl still choose to keep asking in this forum.

After you gave them what they want, they will say its fake. Waste time seriously. Even you r right, no money take also.
No worries, been long time on forum to know that already. Thanks.

Used to share tons on the now defunct cna market talk forum and gave up.

Braun8

Master Member
Reaction score
More than 300 units sold. No exact figures but it probably round off to 400 units.

Only 400 units sold? That would be less than 50% sold, it's not selling like hotcakes that I was led to believe. It's actually bad sales numbers for an EC balloting day.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Uncle Ni, I just did some research, it may be a mistake of mine and I have to admit it.

However, iNZ average was $800 and not exactly 100 below 850.

All along I thought all those EC were avg $800psf but I am surprised to see Treasure Crest transacting at mostly below $800psf (until developer's crazy land bids that caused a huge spike in bounced back units).

Clearly, I am not following the EC market. Thanks for the info, I have learnt quite a bit about EC today. Nonetheless. this only goes to show the massive amount of cheap ECs entering the resale market in 4-5 years time.

As said, no one is perfect and we are all here to learn. I’m cool with pple making honest mistakes but not cool with pple accusing others of spreading fake news w/o facts.
You know my style, I can be gracious with my comments if one practice good mannerism here.

Likewise, if u bother to dig my previous post, you should have noticed there are quite a number of negative points I brought up about sumang after visiting the SF.
I’m not those who will always blindly support and talk up every projects.

1RsmiS2.jpg

Last edited:

Braun8

Master Member
Reaction score
Agree, this EC is not cheap, but the next one coming up is gonna be higher..

According to the sales numbers of another agent, round 400 units sold, is it correct?

If this sales numbers are correct, the market is telling you that this EC is not only not cheap, but also too expensive. And if the next EC is selling at higher prices, they will probably struggle to sell..

sukidexun

Reaction score
Only 400 units sold? That would be less than 50% sold, it's not selling like hotcakes that I was led to believe. It's actually bad sales numbers for an EC balloting day.

regret? dont be. This is opening day only. Still got many days / weeks / months to sell them off. i dont believe its bad sales.

Braun8

Master Member
Reaction score
regret? dont be. This is opening day only. Still got many days / weeks / months to sell them off. i dont believe its bad sales.

No regret because my wife don't want it due to the location, and it's too expensive for us.

The agent text me this evening and ask whether I am still interested to buy this EC and I told him no.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
According to the sales numbers of another agent, round 400 units sold, is it correct?

If this sales numbers are correct, the market is telling you that this EC is not only not cheap, but also too expensive. And if the next EC is selling at higher prices, they will probably struggle to sell..

For the price, it is actually good sales. Can continue moving units or not, is a tough question.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.