New EC at Sumang Walk

frigatex

Reaction score
Exactly, its the location. Thats why I'm posting in this thread. ;)

But the main point is, don't overpay for your property.

Get the point on "location being important" and "not overpaying for your property", but not getting the point on "that's why it's posted in this thread".

Do highlight the similarities for our consideration?

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
What's the latest sale figure?
Any 10% discount?
Or better still, 20%? :o

the prices is still the same for now.. 2nd timers quota is ady up, so need to wait out 1 mth for the quota to be released again.. those who wana put on priority list for 2nd timers quota can contact the agent.. cos ocassionally we have 1-2 opening for the quota.. sales figures approx 48% ..

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
How is High Park location? I stay just opposite and quite a fair bit of units somehow do not switch on their lights after 9pm.

I guess the residents just sleep early because the location is so good, windy and peaceful?

Braun8

Master Member
Reaction score
Caveat for piermont out...

VyJDUSF.jpg

VVS7fqV.jpg

Wow, median price of $1106 psf, that's 32% higher price than 100 Palms.

Saw a full page Piermont Grand advertisement in ST yesterday, very misleading title in the advertisement "DON'T MISS! THE BEST SELLING EC LAUNCH OF 2019"

Hello, Piermont Grand is the only EC launch of 2019, the developer trying to mislead people?

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score

Saw a full page Piermont Grand advertisement in ST yesterday, very misleading title in the advertisement "DON'T MISS! THE BEST SELLING EC LAUNCH OF 2019"

Hello, Piermont Grand is the only EC launch of 2019, the developer trying to mislead people?

No la, still got one more unit at Wandervale EC for sale ma..

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score

Now they cannot say best launch of 2019 mah. One Pearl Bank says 80% sold on launch mah because they only launch 200 units and want to spur the economy more by spending more on marketing.

If PG had its way, they might have launched only 410 units and claim 92% sold.

Percentage numbers are so fun to play with.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think the block that faces the HDB blocks that you’re staying is High Park block 31, which consist mostly the Studio & 1+Study units that most bought for investment purposes hence not many are staying in it. Tons of unit listings for high park.

As we are speaking, a Bachelor Friend of mine is viewing 3 units of 1+Study there right now. He choose to view high park coz it’s ready to move in plus he likes the quaint and quietness of Sengkang west.

How is High Park location? I stay just opposite and quite a fair bit of units somehow do not switch on their lights after 9pm.

I guess the residents just sleep early because the location is so good, windy and peaceful?

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Think the block that faces the HDB blocks that you’re staying is High Park block 31, which consist mostly the Studio & 1+Study units that most bought for investment purposes hence not many are staying in it. Tons of unit listings for high park.

As we are speaking, a Bachelor Friend of mine is viewing 3 units of 1+Study there right now. He choose to view high park coz it’s ready to move in plus he likes the quaint and quietness of Sengkang west.

Spot on! 👍

That's the block that I was looking at.

SK West won't be quiet one day. The land where Parc Botannia showhouse sits on is planned to be a school I think.

High Park is super interesting just because it has its own shops, and I am eagerly waiting to see and visit the shops if it is opened to public.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
早知道,早知道, 早知道, 早知道........ :o
其实hundreds /a few thousands couples could smell a good deal better than others .......

100Palms was simply underpriced.

Braun8

Master Member
Reaction score
If these EC buyers can afford to buy at 1100 psf, they should look at the resale market where they can find better deals than this Sumang Walk EC.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
The developer knew this is a high end project, not for most and unlikely to sell out on day one.

Now they cannot say best launch of 2019 mah. One Pearl Bank says 80% sold on launch mah because they only launch 200 units and want to spur the economy more by spending more on marketing.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
The developer knew this is a high end project, not for most and unlikely to sell out on day one.

yeah, it is understandable that the developer rather burn a ton of cash for more marketing efforts and maintenance of show room than collect more cash earlier.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.