Reaction score
More expansion means more people.

More crowded trains in the future??

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
More expansion means more people.

More crowded trains in the future??

Got thomson line. Got downtown line mar..

Next time anywhere you live, between 1 to 25 min walk is the mrt station. But live near mrt station still better la I guess.

LongGe2009

Master Member
Reaction score
I foresee the trains to be super duper packed once it reaches Khatib after Yishun while heading to town.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Not really. Next time got Thomson line and downtown line.

The only packed one is the dreadful east west line

It really depends if those living along NSL are willing to travel a few more stops to Woodlands to take the Thomson Line or travel to Bukit Panjang and take DTL...

Triszavi

Reaction score
By 2030, all flat owners will huat big because as the government said, all MRT stations will be 400-500m away from the stations. Staying near MRT will no longer become a novelty, I guess.

LongGe2009

Master Member
Reaction score
Visited my colleague's new place at sembawang road, the new batch of completed bto Montreal ville.
The place looks very nice lol.

Just few bus stops away from the new sembawang park with newly built bbq pits and a beach+fishing jetty.:)
Not a bad lifestyle if you have a car.

mohd8207

Master Member
Reaction score
If possible try not to get flat or private house near to shipyard because if there are blasting jobs being doing at the shipyard then the particles from the blasting may make the surface of your cars n motor very rough.just a friendly advice☺☺☺

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
NorthpointCityArtistImpression_010814e.jpg

mohd8207

Master Member
Reaction score
Lai lai people..come n stay in sembawang n yishun..n woodland...these place will be more happening n crowded in near future

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.