New MRT Station planned between Sembawang/Yishun

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully more people will choose to take the Thomson Line from Woodlands in the future...

In 10 years time when infrastructure in Canberra area is developed most likely Simpang forested area will be cleared for more housing.
Haha Waterfront living some more!
By then Canberra area property price sure shoot up. :p

The Simpang forested plot is quite big.
Anyone do jungle trekking inside there before?

Don't think it will have a Bus Interchange like Woodlands in Canberra STN.

Rather redundant as quite near to Sembawang Bus Interchange.

Last edited:

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Don't think it will have a Bus Interchange like Woodlands in Canberra STN.

Unlikely. Maybe bus terminal.

In 10 years time when infrastructure in Canberra area is developed most likely Simpang forested area will be cleared for more housing.
Haha Waterfront living some more!
By then Canberra area property price sure shoot up. :p

The Simpang forested plot is quite big.
Anyone do jungle trekking inside there before?

Which part ? The protected area near the Sembawang Beach or the area nearer to Sungai Khatib Bongsu ?

joelleong08

Reaction score
Hi guys,

If anyone here just bought The Brownstone EC, do head over to Facebook to join the Owner's Community "The Brownstone EC Community" - where we can ask questions, get to know each other, or share good deals! I actually started a post on The Brownstone back in July, but disappeared to sort everything out.

Looking to welcome you guys into the group. Have a nice evening - cheers!

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

If anyone here just bought The Brownstone EC, do head over to Facebook to join the Owner's Community "The Brownstone EC Community" - where we can ask questions, get to know each other, or share good deals! I actually started a post on The Brownstone back in July, but disappeared to sort everything out.

Looking to welcome you guys into the group. Have a nice evening - cheers!

Be ready to sleep with rumbling sounds from mrt trains.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe URA Master Plan 2030 will have clearer picture! :s13:

You must have gotten a double digit queue no because Eastlace 2 Rooms are the first to sell out. Actually Eastlace was my first choice but will only get stack #115 and must be high floor.

I know which one you're talking about. Eastlace Block 115A. Best 2 Room unit is #115 stack (Northwest facing). Good unblocked view of 50-100m even if future development is built across the road. Confirm no noise pollution. The rest of the stacks not so good. Either facing too close to opposite stacks or near Electrical Sub-Station (Feng Shui consideration).

Eastcrown @ Canberra 2 Rooms have 4 stacks that have good unblock view of 100+m. I shall let the property experts here to divulge which are those stacks.

Also facing east of Canberra MRT Station there's a plot of land that is reserved for commercial and residential developement (between Canberra MRT Station and Eastcrown). I speculate it will be a condo cum shopping mall project.
Which are the 4 stacks that has unblocked view at Eastcrown?

autumnleaf

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what are the business nature of the companies at the yishun industrial park? Would air quality be compromised?

dannytada

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm currently under ROF (reoffer of balance), and will be selecting my flat at the end of Nov. We are looking to select a flat from the Canberra projects - EastCrown/EastWave/EastLawn/EastBrook etc.

Is EastLawn and EastBrook very far away from the future MRT?

Also, are all the projects completed? When's the latest we will receive the keys?

Thanks!!!

Eastlawn the project is completed i think. I was supposed to get the keys 22nd november 2017 but i postponed it to january 2018. And i went to select my flat on the 26th oct 2017. Considering all of that I got the keys pretty fast.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe URA Master Plan 2030 will have clearer picture! :s13:

You must have gotten a double digit queue no because Eastlace 2 Rooms are the first to sell out. Actually Eastlace was my first choice but will only get stack #115 and must be high floor.

I know which one you're talking about. Eastlace Block 115A. Best 2 Room unit is #115 stack (Northwest facing). Good unblocked view of 50-100m even if future development is built across the road. Confirm no noise pollution. The rest of the stacks not so good. Either facing too close to opposite stacks or near Electrical Sub-Station (Feng Shui consideration).

Eastcrown @ Canberra 2 Rooms have 4 stacks that have good unblock view of 100+m. I shall let the property experts here to divulge which are those stacks.

Also facing east of Canberra MRT Station there's a plot of land that is reserved for commercial and residential developement (between Canberra MRT Station and Eastcrown). I speculate it will be a condo cum shopping mall project.
Is the unblock view only temporary?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.