- why they say the truck is red, but truck is actually black?
- why they switched mink, with the mother for the ceremony?
these are related. they wanna use the mother to perform the ritual on behalf as they are afraid the girl wont make it. so they have to "disguise" the mother spritiually
- who cut off bayan head?
- did the mother get possessed by bayan in the end? what was that?
my take is that bayan tried to help but was over powered
- the scene when burning the mother — why show a voodoo doll?
symbolize the curse of the family is strong and cause all this
- final scene, for the last interview with the medium, she says she not sure if bayan is even real. what it means?
i expected sort of a twist to this, and more development as she was questioned if she ever saw Bayan. also her faith might be shaken much as the bucha head was chopped off. My take it could be another entity , and not Bayan. I think correction to this statement should be made. She is not sure if it is Bayan, but she is sure is an entity
Just watch finish. I think the korean directors kind of spoil and exaggerate the evilness of the spirits. Where got evil spirits become so powerful one in real life. And usually monks will help to do the exorcism, no evil spirits can triumph Thai monks lah in reality.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.