New World Amusement Park

Sammychan

Banned
Reaction score
den 繁华世界 leh? lol most famous of cos its the collapse of the hotel
From google it seems like this is gay world? Around geylang lor 1...between stadium and kallang mrt..
it's at the empty plot of land now, directly opposite gay world hotel

that one i still quite clear, went to watch basketball match in my teens also
I see. This one i not very sure. As i seldom go. But I do remember a row of hawker open st night with macam like BKK style road side stall.

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
From google it seems like this is gay world? Around geylang lor 1...between stadium and kallang mrt..

I see. This one i not very sure. As i seldom go. But I do remember a row of hawker open st night with macam like BKK style road side stall.
ya ya, there used to be row of food stalls

den tiagong got those 歌舞厅 but never got chance to go in.... remember my dad say got those boxing matches also

TLCTLC88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been to the new world amusement Park when I was a kid. It's very, very near to my grandparent's place. I don't remember much of that park though.

Another one is at Kallang which I visited very often with my primary school classmates, think it was called wonderland and I loved the roller coaster ride there. I remembered I bought the day pass, with unlimited rides.

Atrina_Boy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
remember my auntie always bring me to eat satay lok lok in gay world

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.