Newly registered member started a guised racist thread

factuup

Reaction score
This thread - https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-niece-cannot-believe.6646649/#post-138153523 - is started by a member whose account was created on Oct 26, 2021. He is probably a racist whose old account was banned.

Although he quoted a news article, he ended his post with "Don't joke say smlj keywords hor. I will report and you kana NTUC points", which is actually his way of asking fellow racists to find the keyword. If his intention was pure, he would have just posted the news article without his comment.

His goal is achieved seeing that several other racists - kumar22, arsene_wenger, rottingapple, cet87, yueming, csnation, kennysme, kayaloti.club, betking - have chimed in to mock.

Last edited:

factuup

Reaction score
Last edited:

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lolz point proven.

The fella makes a spurious allegation against me and others and now whines he has been insulted.

Hahahahahahahaahhaha.

factuup

Reaction score
Lolz point proven.

The fella makes a spurious allegation against me and others and now whines he has been insulted.

Hahahahahahahaahhaha.

Anyone else noticed that the mods / admin are intentionally ignoring my legitimate feedback and allowing this member to name call NOT only me but others too? The inaction of the mods / admin is now making this member bolder so much so that he is now harassing me.

Browse through the feedback forum to see for yourself that all other members' feedback have been addressed except for two of mine, one of which - cited above - dated Nov 4, 2021. That's TWENTY-TWO days ago.

That's ironic because if you scroll down to any forum page you'll see this:

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.

Last edited:

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why don't you do a poll on EDMW since you call out to fellow readers.

Who'd they prefer me or you?

The loser quits the forum for good. .......

Kalang Guni

Reaction score
The only thing not disguised in this fella's level of intelligence.......
Intelligent or not, I don’t know.

But one thing is for sure, he doesn’t write super long posts, like half the damn page, overdoing his online verbiage.

If he did, I’d say he is dumb. :crazy:

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Intelligent or not, I don’t know.

But one thing is for sure, he doesn’t write super long posts, like half the damn page, overdoing his online verbiage.

If he did, I’d say he is dumb. :crazy:
Boo hooo hoooo...

You poor thing............ :ROFLMAO:

Hey get the other 2 in here and we have a Grand Slam.....

Hahahahahahaha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.