Newly registered member started a guised racist thread

factuup

Reaction score
This thread - https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-niece-cannot-believe.6646649/#post-138153523 - is started by a member whose account was created on Oct 26, 2021. He is probably a racist whose old account was banned.

Although he quoted a news article, he ended his post with "Don't joke say smlj keywords hor. I will report and you kana NTUC points", which is actually his way of asking fellow racists to find the keyword. If his intention was pure, he would have just posted the news article without his comment.

His goal is achieved seeing that several other racists - kumar22, arsene_wenger, rottingapple, cet87, yueming, csnation, kennysme, kayaloti.club, betking - have chimed in to mock.

Last edited:

factuup

Reaction score
Last edited:

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lolz point proven.

The fella makes a spurious allegation against me and others and now whines he has been insulted.

Hahahahahahahaahhaha.

factuup

Reaction score
Lolz point proven.

The fella makes a spurious allegation against me and others and now whines he has been insulted.

Hahahahahahahaahhaha.

Anyone else noticed that the mods / admin are intentionally ignoring my legitimate feedback and allowing this member to name call NOT only me but others too? The inaction of the mods / admin is now making this member bolder so much so that he is now harassing me.

Browse through the feedback forum to see for yourself that all other members' feedback have been addressed except for two of mine, one of which - cited above - dated Nov 4, 2021. That's TWENTY-TWO days ago.

That's ironic because if you scroll down to any forum page you'll see this:

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.

Last edited:

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why don't you do a poll on EDMW since you call out to fellow readers.

Who'd they prefer me or you?

The loser quits the forum for good. .......

Kalang Guni

Reaction score
The only thing not disguised in this fella's level of intelligence.......
Intelligent or not, I don’t know.

But one thing is for sure, he doesn’t write super long posts, like half the damn page, overdoing his online verbiage.

If he did, I’d say he is dumb. :crazy:

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Intelligent or not, I don’t know.

But one thing is for sure, he doesn’t write super long posts, like half the damn page, overdoing his online verbiage.

If he did, I’d say he is dumb. :crazy:
Boo hooo hoooo...

You poor thing............ :ROFLMAO:

Hey get the other 2 in here and we have a Grand Slam.....

Hahahahahahaha.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear Mods / Admin,

This member came into this thread of mine in the FEEDBACK forum just to hurl insult at me.

I don't understand why this member has a free pass in this forum although he has time and again violated the rules by name calling not only me but other members too: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/double-standards-in-enforcing-forum-rules.6635188/
Come fellow readers lets give this fella a clap!!!

He accuses me and others of being racists without any evidence and then cries foul when I make a reply questioning his intelligence!!!

Comedy gold. Point proven :ROFLMAO:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So much irony in the person who started this thread.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hey we got a Triple Crown of Stooges.

Another one with a level of intelligence that can only be described as defying definition.

1. He is not appealing. He is making a complaint, a pointless worthless complaint most of the time
2. He has accused me. I have no right of response? I'm not acting as Mod, I am calling it for what it is. Pathetic.
3. The motives of the squad is not to be good effective posters. It's merely to ferret out whichever post they deem is part of their myopic views. The only interest to be members are to report, allege, disrupt and create trouble or troll.
4. They abuse the report making process.

Yes, very ironic...................... :ROFLMAO: :s12: :D (y)

I know it's hard for you understand these things, but do try. You might get it after a few years.........

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh dear must I even give elucidation lessons now?

As much I like to be of assistance, I have to accommodate the Mods in what can only be described as a tiresome task to deal with every inane allegation.

Therefore unless it's imperative I shall leave you to your own devices. After all they do say in Latin:

BREVIOR SALTARE CUM DEFORMIBUS VIRIS EST VITA

Lance321

Reaction score
Hey we got a Triple Crown of Stooges.

Another one with a level of intelligence that can only be described as defying definition.

1. He is not appealing. He is making a complaint, a pointless worthless complaint most of the time
2. He has accused me. I have no right of response? I'm not acting as Mod, I am calling it for what it is. Pathetic.
3. The motives of the squad is not to be good effective posters. It's merely to ferret out whichever post they deem is part of their myopic views. The only interest to be members are to report, allege, disrupt and create trouble or troll.
4. They abuse the report making process.

Yes, very ironic...................... :ROFLMAO: :s12: :D (y)

I know it's hard for you understand these things, but do try. You might get it after a few years.........
Excuse me...this is a feedback channel last time I checked. Comments, suggestions, concerns and complaints are forms of feedback no matter how many paragraphs you write to slice it, understood? :o

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Excuse me...this is a feedback channel last time I checked. Comments, suggestions, concerns and complaints are forms of feedback no matter how many paragraphs you write to slice it, understood? :o

IndianChief

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hi Bro. Sorry that i got my infraction reversed. I think you have 0 chance of becoming mod already cause you showed admin that level of your assessment can only be classified as laughable and ridiculous.

Every night when you go to sleep and wonder why you have not been made a mod, REMEMBER MY NAME.

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Bro. Sorry that i got my infraction reversed. I think you have 0 chance of becoming mod already cause you showed admin that level of your assessment can only be classified as laughable and ridiculous.

Every night when you go to sleep and wonder why you have not been made a mod, REMEMBER MY NAME.
This mikedirnt plebeian still itching to be a mod after so many years? He can start his own forum instead :ROFLMAO:

SpecialKeyboardService

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why so butt hurt ah? TS?

How come every edmwers seem to offend you...... There must be a common denominator leh...... You!. Ownself too fking sensitive liao.

Everything is racist....... You read too much on critical race theory? If can't take it, can seek refuge at reddit.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.