NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

happydaily

Reaction score
Nope , haha

Same.. if I rmb correctly your timeline was pretty similar to mine and you are also primary level. I am sort of mid career too.. so I guess we can keep each other updated! Let’s keep our hopes high

matyoyo88

Reaction score
Same.. if I rmb correctly your timeline was pretty similar to mine and you are also primary level. I am sort of mid career too.. so I guess we can keep each other updated! Let’s keep our hopes high

Roger that 👍👍👍

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score
So all those who received are secondary level?
Primary level are still on the wait?

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score
Hi, can someone update when's briefing for those who applied sec? So that I can gauge the pri one as I will be going holiday next week.

octorabbit

Reaction score
Thank you!! All the best to all of you Sec school teachers!!

Hey Passionate Teacher, I wasn't clear in my previous reply. I'm not sure if the appointment briefing is the same day for primary and secondary, but I will be going for the one on 6th June and I applied for primary school. Hope this helps!

AteLikeQuina

Reaction score
Hi all. It’s been rather quiet since tuesday (last anyone updated with offer email). Anyone received offer letters from Wednesday till now? Thanks!

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score
Hey Passionate Teacher, I wasn't clear in my previous reply. I'm not sure if the appointment briefing is the same day for primary and secondary, but I will be going for the one on 6th June and I applied for primary school. Hope this helps!

When are you starting? 24 June or 15 July?

Laneyy

Reaction score

Should be the same day. I applied for secondary school and appt briefing date is 6th June as well. Starting date is 15th July

Beezeeyes

Reaction score
Looks like everyone is getting their appointment letters already. I think I am ready to give up hope waiting for it to come now... such a pity after waiting on it for so long! :'(

Laneyy

Reaction score
Looks like everyone is getting their appointment letters already. I think I am ready to give up hope waiting for it to come now... such a pity after waiting on it for so long! :'(
There still one more week till 7th June! Did you do your medical?

Last edited:

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Any Pri Eng&Math got the appt letter already? My medical was done on 13 May.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.