NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

amyisanothername

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have received my possible offer yesterday but the I could not attend the appointment briefing due to personal reasons. May I know if anyone has encountered this kind of problem?

Max_power

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have received my possible offer yesterday but the I could not attend the appointment briefing due to personal reasons. May I know if anyone has encountered this kind of problem?

Congratulations! When was your interview? Email them to check?

Max_power

Reaction score
Thanks! My interview was on Mar 15 :) cuz my uni have a different semester schedule, so I think have be push into the other window

I see, nice. Please check if there is another date for you as I don't want you to be shifted to the next intake again. Haha

amyisanothername

Reaction score
I see, nice. Please check if there is another date for you as I don't want you to be shifted to the next intake again. Haha

haha!I will! Actually I have emailed them I would be overseas that date. Now they request for a flight itinerary, and I start to worry :(

poppyz_

Reaction score
Anyone who went for second wk of july interview and got any updates?

glutenmagic

Reaction score
Is EPT a must?
I do not think one must take the EPT in order to get selected. Even though many of us recieved the EPT availability email, few were ultimately called up to go.

Last edited:

Nugeme

Reaction score
Are there any fresh grads who have applied in this latest application window?

Max_power

Reaction score
I have just got an email and call from MOE HR today to send them my CPF statements by 31st July. I hope that this is a good sign that i'm still being considered...

I got the same email and was told by HR it's for for salary computation. Hope that is a good sign!

glutenmagic

Reaction score
Those who recieved the MOE HR email/call requesting for your CPF statements, is it because you did not give HR your CPF statement on the day of the interview?

cayy17

Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering if anyone on here has applied for the Untrained Counsellor position? I attended the Info. session on 17 July and interview on 24 July. Would like to hear from any of you who might be in the same boat :)

glutenmagic

Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering if anyone on here has applied for the Untrained Counsellor position? I attended the Info. session on 17 July and interview on 24 July. Would like to hear from any of you who might be in the same boat :)
Sorry that this is not related to your question, but could you share with us how your PGDE application process was like last year? Like the timeline and stuff.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.