NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Sasha12

Reaction score
Hi everyone, another July batch candidate here. Received an email from MOE yesterday. They’re still processing my application and mentioned that if successful, the employment will commence on 10 Feb and the possible offer of appointment would be by 3 Jan. I’m still “shortlisted” on careers@gov.

chilipeppers

Reaction score
Hi everyone, another July batch candidate here. Received an email from MOE yesterday. They’re still processing my application and mentioned that if successful, the employment will commence on 10 Feb and the possible offer of appointment would be by 3 Jan. I’m still “shortlisted” on careers@gov.

Hi, can I check if you went for medical checkup?

badchoices

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just received the possible offer of appointment today! Interviewed on 1 July. Atb to those still waiting, think you should be receiving the email soon!

Max_power

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just received the possible letter of appointment today! Interviewed on 1 July. Atb to those still waiting, think you should be receiving the email soon!

Wah so happy for you! Congratulations!

Last edited:

rocky2j13

Reaction score
I went for interview in Sept and received an email from MOE yesterday. They are still processing my application. If successful, the employment will commence on 10 Feb and the possible offer of appointment would be by 3 Jan. My careers.gov status is "shortlisted"

TapiocaTea

Reaction score
Congrats badchoices!

@Max_power @whyiareyeeand
Yup they said 27 Dec is for the 10 Feb batch and nope I haven’t been told to go for EPT yet.

Dippydip

Reaction score
I went for the interview in September and just got the email saying my application is in process, but my Careers portal status still says 'in process' and not shortlisted so, that doesn't bode well with me

Sasha12

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just received the possible offer of appointment today! Interviewed on 1 July. Atb to those still waiting, think you should be receiving the email soon!

Congrats!! Hope to hear good news from the rest!!

Teacherwip

Reaction score
I went for interview in Sept and received an email from MOE yesterday. They are still processing my application. If successful, the employment will commence on 10 Feb and the possible offer of appointment would be by 3 Jan. My careers.gov status is "shortlisted"

Congrats Rocky! Able to share the date of your interview? And did the status change before the processing email? Or is it after? 🥺 my status is still “in process”, it is worrying.

Last edited:

divannne

Reaction score

Wow, congrats! Can you share with us the timeline?

I went for interview in August and thereafter received 2 emails for more documents, last one being September 30th. After that no news...

The wait is.... !!!

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
congrats! I'm from the Sept batch so it will prob be a long wait for outcome.. but all the best!

kevinwallace

Reaction score
Anyone applied for pe teaching and went interview during October? Any news?

:)Good luck everyone too. The wait is nerve wrecking

badchoices

Reaction score
congrats! I'm from the Sept batch so it will prob be a long wait for outcome.. but all the best!

Thanks @divannne and @earlgreymilktea! It really was a long wait.. and a bit of an emotional coaster ride too.

Here is my complete timeline:
26 May - Submitted my application
21 June - Received Annex A email
26 June - Received interview invitation
1 July - Interview day
8 July - Received email for EPT availability
22 July - Received call to verify some details
24 July - Received email that they are processing (So far so good, updates have been quite regular up to this point :) )
25 July - Status change to ‘Shortlisted’ (happy for a moment here, then this happened shortly after —>), received email that I have to take EPT (T.T)
1 Aug - EPT day
Radio silence for a month.... (Sigh.......)
2 Sept - EPT results out (Passed! Yay!)
3 Sept - Received email for medical checkup (Again, yay!)
4 Sept - Cleared medical checkup
Radio silence again for about 2 months... (My excitement died down again)
31 Oct - Received email for possible offer of appt (Finally!!!)

Anyway, my date of signing is 21 nov and start date is 19 Dec! Hope to see some of yall there too (though we won’t know its one another).. Haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.