NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

tasha123

Reaction score
Hi has anyone been given a music audition date and time already?

it's supposed to be between 12 Nov - 19 Nov 2019, and MOE said that NIE will arrange a date for me but I've yet to hear anything from NIE.

monkeybro

Reaction score
I suspect they are sending out in batches. The people who received the letter went for medical checkup in the first/second week of sept. I went for medical towards the end of 3rd week of sept and haven’t gotten any letter too. I think we will probably receive news next week.

recievced such reply from the ministry stating the outcome would be postponed.

July batch here and it seems that i have to wait for a while before clearance...

We are in the midst of processing your application. As more time is needed to process your application, the latest date you would receive the Letter of Possible Offer if your teaching application is successful would be postponed.

chilipeppers

Reaction score

July batch here and it seems that i have to wait for a while before clearance...

We are in the midst of processing your application. As more time is needed to process your application, the latest date you would receive the Letter of Possible Offer if your teaching application is successful would be postponed.

I’ve emailed them last week but they have not replied me.

Max_power

Reaction score

Thanks! Did they share with you a revised timeline?

amyyee

Reaction score
Hi has anyone been given a music audition date and time already?

it's supposed to be between 12 Nov - 19 Nov 2019, and MOE said that NIE will arrange a date for me but I've yet to hear anything from NIE.
Same here. Have not heard from NIE regarding the exact date for the Music Audition.

Max_power

Reaction score
I have received a couple of messages from you guys. Similarly, I'm from the July interview batch and have yet to receive my offer letter.

Suspect it could be next week, or we could be bumped to the Feb 10 batch instead.

Will update all if I have any news. Meanwhile, enjoy the weekend first. Cheers!

Last edited:

amyyee

Reaction score
English EPT results out!
Date for music audition next week is out too.

milktea98

Reaction score
hello! who took the english ept have any tips?

I'll be taking it 19 nov, just wondering if anybody knows what to take note of for the el ept? is it difficult to pass if you took it?

I got a B3 for English OLevel and A for Alevel GP, currently majoring in english lit in uni.

Last edited:

plshelpp

Reaction score
hello! did anyone take the english ept have any tips?

I'll be taking it 19 nov, just wondering if anybody knows what to take note of for the el ept? is it difficult to pass if you took it?

I got a B3 for English OLevel and A for Alevel GP, currently majoring in english lit in uni.

What did u apply for?

FabulousFarmer

Reaction score
Those who applied for PDGE, do share if anyone of you have gotten EPT notice for 19 Nov! (I haven’t)

plshelpp

Reaction score
yes i took the psychometric test on 5 nov last week. are you also applying for the mid term scholarship?

yup I am! Can I ask when was your interview and did u take the full test or just the personality test?

milktea98

Reaction score
yup I am! Can I ask when was your interview and did u take the full test or just the personality test?
oh i see! were you also contacted for the ept just now? just got notified to take the el ept and register for it

my timeline is
6 oct: submitted application
10 oct: invitation to interview
17 oct: interview
18 oct: invitation to go for medcheck
22 oct: medcheck
5 nov: psychometric test, only personality
today: EL EPT email

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.