NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

tasha123

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone gone through the music audition? How was it like especially for the harmonising?
Hi,

I think they'll make you harmonise based on what you sight-sing? I don't think it'll be too difficult, maybe a few lines.

I'm not sure really but that's based on what I understand from the previous posts.

tasha123

Reaction score
English EPT results out!
Date for music audition next week is out too.
All the best to you for you auditions. Sorry I saw your pm but I couldn't reply it because I haven't sent enough posts on forums

daisyyy123

Reaction score
Hi, anyone applied for PDGE had their status changed to "shortlisted"?

I have yet to receive the EPT confirmation email (the last email I received was to confirm my availability on the 19th). I am not sure if an EPT email will come in... but it's already passed 12th nov). Just wondering what the "shortlisted" status represents at this point in time?

houndsandfelines

Reaction score
Hi,

I think they'll make you harmonise based on what you sight-sing? I don't think it'll be too difficult, maybe a few lines.

I'm not sure really but that's based on what I understand from the previous posts.
I see! Just worried about the harmonising and singing in general. Have you gone for it?

Elizalmo

Reaction score
Hi, anyone applied for PDGE had their status changed to "shortlisted"?

I have yet to receive the EPT confirmation email (the last email I received was to confirm my availability on the 19th). I am not sure if an EPT email will come in... but it's already passed 12th nov). Just wondering what the "shortlisted" status represents at this point in time?
Did your status changed to shortlisted? 😊

tasha123

Reaction score
I see! Just worried about the harmonising and singing in general. Have you gone for it?
nope not yet! mine is next Monday! you?

And no worries! All the best! I honestly think they'll give something manageable.

Im freaking out too haha but mostly because I've not touched music in many many years and was asked to teach music as a second subject.

Curiosity01

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanna post in my timeline so far. Not sure how many of you are in the same phase as I am.

14th Aug: Submitted application
30th Sep: Received email to fill Annex A
1st Oct: Update on interview finalization
2nd Oct: Finalize interview date
8th Oct: Interview
15th Oct: Received email for EPT availability
1st Nov: Received email to request for CPF statements
1st Nov: Status changed from "In process" to "shortlisted"
12th Nov: Received email for EPT

I am getting really nervous over the EPT on the 19th...

Congrats. At least your status has been changed to shortlisted

daisyyy123

Reaction score
Congrats!! Can share with us your timeline and subjects that you applied for?
11 Oct: Interview
15 Oct: EPT Availability Check on 19th Oct
Checked my status and it changed to "shortlisted" today.

Thank you! Not sure what this means though.

daisyyy123

Reaction score
congrats! did u receive the first email asking for EPT availability? or did u just not receive the 2nd final email for EPT registration?
I only received an email to check my availability on 19th nov for EPT, nothing was followed up after. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.