NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Elizalmo

Reaction score
Hey, no mine is still 'In Process' :( Mentally prepared for rejection email i guess.. How about you? Btw, when was your interview?
26 September, status is also “in process”. Yeah, not expecting much as well. �� Will keep you posted.

Did you receive EPT availability email though? Or are you going for the upcoming EPT?

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
26 September, status is also “in process”. Yeah, not expecting much as well. �� Will keep you posted.

Did you receive EPT availability email though? Or are you going for the upcoming EPT?
I did receive the EPT availability email but I did not receive any email asking me to attend the upcoming EPT.
How about you?

FabulousFarmer

Reaction score
But anyway, anyone else applied for PGDE primary school EL/MATH? And their status have changed to shortlisted?

chilipeppers

Reaction score
Hi, just to help everyone to have a rough gauge of the process, below is my timeline:

4 Jun - submitted application
14 Jun - received shortlisted email & submission of Annex A
24 Jun - received email about interview details
1 July - went for interview
8 July - received email to ask for EPT availability (no update on this —> did not have to take EPT eventually)
20 July (thereabout) - status changed to shortlisted
31 July - requested for CPF documents
12 Sept - received Medical checkup email
19 Sept - went for medical checkup
15 Nov - received offer letter
21 Nov - Signing of appointment letter

Hope this helps for those who are waiting. All the best!

Last edited:

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Thanks to all that have responded! And to FabulousFarmer and Elizalmo, let's hope we will get a response soon!

happyq

Reaction score
Heyy to all who have done their EPT, may I know how easy is it to pass it?

Mine's on 19 Nov and Im kinda nervous about it :/

Cloudy123

Reaction score
Hi, just to help everyone to have a rough gauge of the process, below is my timeline:

4 Jun - submitted application
14 Jun - received shortlisted email & submission of Annex A
24 Jun - received email about interview details
1 July - went for interview
8 July - received email to ask for EPT availability (no update on this —> did not have to take EPT eventually)
20 July (thereabout) - status changed to shortlisted
31 July - requested for CPF documents
12 Sept - received Medical checkup email
19 Sept - went for medical checkup
15 Nov - received offer letter
21 Nov - Signing of appointment letter

Hope this helps for those who are waiting. All the best!

Hi, can I check, if you will be joining Dec or Feb intake?

amyyee

Reaction score
Heyy to all who have done their EPT, may I know how easy is it to pass it?

Mine's on 19 Nov and Im kinda nervous about it :/
I managed to pass despite not having enough time to complete the first essay or check grammars. Have a good rest and enjoy the process. As long as you've done your best, there's no regrets.
I made a few friends over lunch and everyone feels the same way. So, you are not alone! All the best!

@bubbletean Not aware of dresscode.

Last edited:

bubbletean

Reaction score
I managed to pass despite not having enough time to complete the first essay or check grammars. Have a good rest and enjoy the process. As long as you've done your best, there's no regrets.
I made a few friends over lunch and everyone feels the same way. So, you are not alone! All the best!

@bubbletean Not aware of dresscode.
Not aware of dresscode means casual? I have forgotten the format of article for situational writing, is writing the to: and from: necessary? Thanks @amyyee for all the advice!!

amyyee

Reaction score
Not aware of dresscode means casual? I have forgotten the format of article for situational writing, is writing the to: and from: necessary? Thanks @amyyee for all the advice!!
Don't wear shorts should be okay. Articles and reports usually heading is good enough. Good luck!

Last edited:

NithyaP

Reaction score
Hi,
Would appreciate if you have any tips for the el ept?

With much thanks.

kevinwallace

Reaction score
Hi, for those that applied pe and went for interview in October. Any updates:) the wait is making me all nervous lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.