NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

pure.fresh003

Reaction score
Hey! Am curious of the ept process, how long was it altogether? And also were the questions education related?

@Conrad24 when is your EPT scheduled? From what I've read through this page, the test will be divided into two parts.

First part: Essay similar to 'O' Level format
Second part: Oral Test which includes reading and Q&A.

Results will be out within approx 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:

onestraightarc

Reaction score
Hey! Am curious of the ept process, how long was it altogether? And also were the questions education related?
Hi! The entire process took 3.5hours!

The questions may not be education related!

Lifestyle was the main topic for yesterday's session!

Cookies_and_Cream

Reaction score
Hi guys. Applicant from 2019 August here... my status is still “in process” with no updates for any medical appointment. Status has not even changed to “shortlisted”... any advice and anyone in the same boat?

b4zabeat

Reaction score
Hi guys. Applicant from 2019 August here... my status is still “in process” with no updates for any medical appointment. Status has not even changed to “shortlisted”... any advice and anyone in the same boat?

You should email them to ask about the status.

Generally, the application status for MOE teaching is quite accurate based on my past attempts

jeffrey745

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Have u gone for interview?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.