NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

ggms_117

Reaction score
hi sorry, can someone kind enough to tell me what is a monologue for EL EPT test? thank you so much.

snoophy

Reaction score
Hey yes, i think most of us are on the same boat.

I went for my interview on 9 July
received EPT availability scheduled on 2 sept on 4th Aug
and up until now, no news. Guess we just have to wait it out thn :")

mistralcase

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone or heard about possibility of getting selected the during the first attempt?

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone or heard about possibility of getting selected the during the first attempt?

Hi. Yup I have a few friends who got in at their first attempt. They were from both DipEd and PGDE, but they all had teaching experiences (relief teaching and teaching enrichment classes / tutoring).

jeffrey745

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. Yup I have a few friends who got in at their first attempt. They were from both DipEd and PGDE, but they all had teaching experiences (relief teaching and teaching enrichment classes / tutoring).

From my experience, the people ard me got in nie pdge with 1 interview.

Didn't noe there's 2 interviews only until recently as mentioned by some here.

Reaction score
Hi all, just to update, I’ve received the “in process” application that mentioned the starting date earlier today. Went for interview on the 2nd week of August and received the EPT availability email on the 18th of August. I guess this is my application’s update. Oh and I applied under PGDE. All the best to everyone! :)

Ellesse2704

Reaction score
Same here! We have the same timeline !
Hi all, just to update, I’ve received the “in process” application that mentioned the starting date earlier today. Went for interview on the 2nd week of August and received the EPT availability email on the 18th of August. I guess this is my application’s update. Oh and I applied under PGDE. All the best to everyone! :)

snoophy

Reaction score
Hiya guysss,

I decided to email them and received my outcome which is unsuccessful. Though feeling a little disappointed, its more relieving to know the outcome and plan ahead so i suggest those who are still waiting to email them with your registration code, cheers!

Danthemaster

Reaction score

Hi, May I know when is the starting date? Is it 22 Dec, expected to receive confirmation email by 16 Nov?

jeffrey745

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wow that's gd to hear.

I went for interview last week of July and till now never receive any updates or email... Hopefully its good news in the end...

Oolongteanosugar

Reaction score
Hiya guysss,

I decided to email them and received my outcome which is unsuccessful. Though feeling a little disappointed, its more relieving to know the outcome and plan ahead so i suggest those who are still waiting to email them with your registration code, cheers!

Pls pls pls do not give up! There are some teachers who had multiple attempts before getting in :) This is my 2nd attempt as well.

Ellesse2704

Reaction score
Oh my.. sorry to hear that. It’s good that you took the initiative to email them. Most of us have been rejected b4.. so yeah, do not give up.! Keep trying!
Hiya guysss,

Reaction score
Hiya guysss,

Hey Snoophy! Please don’t give up if you still wish to be a teacher! This is my 4th interview attempt and trust me it never gets easier for me. Those rejection emails were honestly quite painful so I know how you’re feeling.. all the best to you alright! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

annaxnain

Reaction score
Congrats!

This was my 2nd application.

1st Week Aug: Went for Interview
2nd Week Aug: EPT availability (2nd Sept) email
4th Week Aug: Rejection email with "You may wish to re-apply for a teaching position a year from your last interview date."

I'm abit confused to as why did they ask if I'm available for EPT if they're gonna reject me.... Could it mean the interview went well but my qualifications made me lose out to the other applicants? Oh well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.