NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Anishar

Reaction score
Hi Is there a telegram chat group for PGDE NIE?. Anyone received the processing email today

MrsNam

Reaction score
Hello all! I received an update yesterday, tentative start date would be mid feb or mid june. However.. they did not confirm that I'm offered the position :sleep::sleep::sleep:

DoctorStrange

Reaction score
Hello Hi,

Finally received my offer email. The long wait is truly worth it:) Anyone going for the online briefing on the 16th?
Hihi! Congrats!!

Would you mind sharing how the reference checks are being conducted? through a phone call to employer? :)

Zcedly

Reaction score
Hi, I am a mid-career switcher looking to get into PGDE for PE specifically. Anyone knows if they consider mid-career and is it difficult to get into? Appreciate any inputs, thanks!

LeSkywalker

Reaction score
Hi, I am a mid-career switcher looking to get into PGDE for PE specifically. Anyone knows if they consider mid-career and is it difficult to get into? Appreciate any inputs, thanks!
Hi, my current batch of intake, most of us are mid-career switchers

zlxhhhhh

Reaction score
My AOD date is on 19 June. How about you, Mogu? I have also received my offer email today at about 11am!! Good luck to everyone else :D
hello! would it possible to share your timeline, i've received an email on 29 dec stating that my application is still processing with an estimated aod on 19 jun too, but i have yet to receive the official letter of offer, appreciate it thanks!

Jia0609

Reaction score
hello! would it possible to share your timeline, i've received an email on 29 dec stating that my application is still processing with an estimated aod on 19 jun too, but i have yet to receive the official letter of offer, appreciate it thanks!
Hihi, sure. What subjects and window did you apply? Maybe there is a different timeline for the different levels!!

Here is my timeline :

Window/Year : May/June 2022
Subject & Level : Economics (JC) & SS (Sec)

Timeline
- Applied : 23 May 2022
- Interview : 13 Jul 2022
- Annex A :15 Aug 2022
- Processing updates email : 17 Aug 2022
- EPT : 20 Oct 2022
- EPT results : 4 Nov 2022
- Medical email : 15 Dec 2022
- Processing email stating possible start dates as mid Feb or mid June : 29 Dec 2022
- Medical : 3 Jan 2023 (was supposed to be 23 Dec 2022 but due to period, had to postpone)
- Processing email (to req for degree scroll) : 16 Jan 2023
- Offer/Letter of Appointment : 3 Feb 2023

zlxhhhhh

Reaction score
Hihi, sure. What subjects and window did you apply? Maybe there is a different timeline for the different levels!!

Here is my timeline :

Window/Year : May/June 2022
Subject & Level : Economics (JC) & SS (Sec)

Timeline
- Applied : 23 May 2022
- Interview : 13 Jul 2022
- Annex A :15 Aug 2022
- Processing updates email : 17 Aug 2022
- EPT : 20 Oct 2022
- EPT results : 4 Nov 2022
- Medical email : 15 Dec 2022
- Processing email stating possible start dates as mid Feb or mid June : 29 Dec 2022
- Medical : 3 Jan 2023 (was supposed to be 23 Dec 2022 but due to period, had to postpone)
- Processing email (to req for degree scroll) : 16 Jan 2023
- Offer/Letter of Appointment : 3 Feb 2023
Thank you so much for sharing! I applied for Pri Eng & Sci.

I saw that you've received an email to request for your degree scroll, hoping that my delay is related to me being a final sem undergraduate with no official grad cert yet 🥲 Could I check when did you graduate?

Nonetheless good luck to everyone waiting for their results, fingers crossed!

And of course congrats on getting the offer :)

Last edited:

Jia0609

Reaction score
Thank you so much for sharing! I applied for Pri Eng & Sci.

I saw that you've received an email to request for your degree scroll, hoping that my delay is related to me being a final sem undergraduate with no official grad cert yet 🥲 Could I check when did you graduate?

Nonetheless good luck to everyone waiting for their results, fingers crossed!

And of course congrats on getting the offer :)
I graduated in Dec 2022 but don’t have my degree scroll yet, only unofficial transcript (my degree scroll will be conferred to me sometime in late Feb). However, I was worried this would affect my AOD date so I did email MOE to ask if me not having my degree scroll yet would affect the offer date. They got back to me saying no, they will consider my application equally along side other candidates despite not having the degree scroll yet. Then just asked me to email them the degree scroll when I get it!

Hope this helps!! :)

Jia0609

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone in pgde nie or graduated from pgde nie advise?

What is the salary increment like from untrained stint to nie? (If there is any? Or is it the same pay offered to u on AOD?)

Also what is the salary increment like when you finished nie and got your pgde to become a fully trained teacher? (Does this mean you have promoted from geo2 to geo3?)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.