NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Anishar

Reaction score
hi all any recent update.received a call from MOE, requesting to check on reference from current employer.

coldrabbit

Reaction score
hi all…i received the email from moe,i need to take the el etp exam,i am a chinese teacher,Can anyone give me some advice?

Anishar

Reaction score
Hi Is there a telegram chat group for PGDE NIE?. Anyone received the processing email today

MrsNam

Reaction score
Hello all! I received an update yesterday, tentative start date would be mid feb or mid june. However.. they did not confirm that I'm offered the position :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Anishar

Reaction score
Hello Hi,

Finally received my offer email. The long wait is truly worth it:) Anyone going for the online briefing on the 16th?

DoctorStrange

Reaction score
Hello Hi,

Finally received my offer email. The long wait is truly worth it:) Anyone going for the online briefing on the 16th?
Hihi! Congrats!!

Would you mind sharing how the reference checks are being conducted? through a phone call to employer? :)

Zcedly

Reaction score
Hi, I am a mid-career switcher looking to get into PGDE for PE specifically. Anyone knows if they consider mid-career and is it difficult to get into? Appreciate any inputs, thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.