NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

abubudududa

Reaction score
Oh I see thanks! Do you think they look at transcripts to determine? Could it be that they look at your written task as well? Did u receive the “confirmation of particulars for school posting” email too?
Hmm, I only know results don't really matter (because my partner with dean list / FCH got rejected), they are looking for someone with an aptitude for teaching. But of course not many courses fail la 🤣

I only realised my answer for the written task was not what they wanted after I left the writing room. So I corrected and justified myself during the interview.

Yes, I got my particular confirmation last week before my medical appt.

Last edited:

Chessnoob

Reaction score
Hmm, I only know results don't really matter (because my partner with dean list / FCH got rejected), they are looking for someone with an aptitude for teaching. But of course not many courses fail la 🤣

I only realised my answer for the written task was not what they wanted after I left the writing room. So I corrected and justified myself during the interview.

Yes, I got my particular confirmation last week before my medical appt.
Oh thanks for the information! It’s hard to tell who will get EPT then. Don’t know what’s their criteria. Haha

fluffball

Reaction score
I don’t think EPT would be after medical. I was not asked to do EPT and have completed my medical too. My recent engagement with them, MOE mentioned that they are analysing all the supporting documents and I have reached the final stage of the selection process. Hopefully, all of us who are done with medical can get our offer soon🙏
Thanks Jimmy for the reply! I've been combing through past messages till a few years back and I've only seen EPT before medical, not after. Unless I had missed something! hahaha.

Just not sure if they are gonna make an exception this time round (i.e. EPT after medical) bc it seems like the "Confirmation of particulars for school posting email" is also a new step this time round (instead of after offer, it's before offer for some of us).

will update here if they ask me to do EPT!

@Jimmyy and @fluffball my timeline is similar to you guys! Let's update each other if / when we receive our offer 🙏 🤞

lets pray hard @abubudududa (HAHAHA ur name :p), @Jimmyy and everyone else!

autumn2024

Reaction score
ok guys a little update on my side, i received an email titled "Confirmation of particulars for school posting" but I haven't recevied the offer yet and it's just to inform me that i need to submit a form if there's a change in my address and have any conflict of interest (relatives working as teachers in MOE). Again, they mentioned email not intended to inform successful application but still under consideration.

Asked my friend who already got their confirmation, they told me they only receive this email after the confirmation email.
Oh yay, congrats!! :') :D

I wanted to update that I received an email last Wednesday to request for documents (e.g., employment letter). Subsequently, I received the offer on Monday late afternoon and the email re: confirmation of particulars on Tuesday. I guess perhaps they tried to expedite because of my two-month notice period which I indicated in my application and highlighted during my interview.

I think you guys should be receiving your offers soon... :D :giggle: Almost there, it's the last lap! All the best guys and am looking forward to all of your good news! :)

fluffball

Reaction score

I wanted to update that I received an email last Wednesday to request for documents (e.g., employment letter). Subsequently, I received the offer on Monday late afternoon and the email re: confirmation of particulars on Tuesday. I guess perhaps they tried to expedite because of my two-month notice period which I indicated in my application and highlighted during my interview.

I think you guys should be receiving your offers soon... :D :giggle: Almost there, it's the last lap! All the best guys and am looking forward to all of your good news! :)
so if I'm not wrong u did medical on 26/4 and received letter of offer on 13/5 right? :) about 2 weeks later?

btw congrats! atb in your teaching journey!! :D:D:D

Last edited:

tungstenoxide

Reaction score

Congratulations!! I remembered you mentioned how you were worried about the two month notice period thing but glad MOE got back to you relatively quickly! Hope you can transition from your previous job to this smoothly!

Hope the rest of us can know very very soon 🙏

Jimmyy

Reaction score
omg!! congrats @Jimmyy!!!!!!!! happy for u. must have been long wait. well worth it!
Thanks alot 😊 Yes 8 July! I thinking they are rolling out offers these few days. Check your email ok. Will be praying for all of you:) They may not send you a sms for the email.

my timeline for those who are wondering:

Feb 2024 application
My Interview: 19 March (Subject: Secondary Mathematics)
Anex A form: 21 March
April 1: HR asked for official transcript
April 23: Medical Check up notice
May 2: Medical check-up appointment.
May 12: Email to submit supporting docs but I missed that email because there was no sms notification 😂 Only reverted on Tuesday upon receiving the school posting email.
May 13: school posting email
May 16: possible Offer letter

tungstenoxide

Reaction score
Thanks alot 😊 Yes 8 July! I thinking they are rolling out offers these few days. Check your email ok. Will be praying for all of you:) They may not send you a sms for the email.

my timeline for those who are wondering:

Feb 2024 application
My Interview: 19 March (Subject: Secondary Mathematics)
Anex A form: 21 March
April 1: HR asked for official transcript
April 23: Medical Check up notice
May 2: Medical check-up appointment.
May 12: Email to submit supporting docs but I missed that email because there was no sms notification 😂 Only reverted on Tuesday upon receiving the school posting email.
May 13: school posting email
May 16: possible Offer letter
Congrats!! :D

Btw, also wanna check with you guys the update address/particulars email if don't have anything to change don't need fill up the form right? + did they tell you to fill by 17 May too?

Moonlite23

Reaction score
Congrats!! :D

Btw, also wanna check with you guys the update address/particulars email if don't have anything to change don't need fill up the form right? + did they tell you to fill by 17 May too?
Yes, no changes then don’t need to do anything. Also told to fill it up by 17th May. Hopefully the next update comes soon! 🙏🏽

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.