NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Mamalala

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am a mid career switch. Just received the offer letter last thursday to go over on 14 June for appt briefing. Since 15 June is a public holiday and we start school on 16 July we need to tender a month before right? In this case is it safe for me to tender at my current work place before the 14th?

Can someone please advice me?

Cesium-137

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am a mid career switch. Just received the offer letter last thursday to go over on 14 June for appt briefing. Since 15 June is a public holiday and we start school on 16 July we need to tender a month before right? In this case is it safe for me to tender at my current work place before the 14th?

Can someone please advice me?

Hi Mamalala , firstly congrats!
If you are unsure, why not just go for the appt briefing and signing on the 14th, and only once everything is confirmed, head back to office on the same day to tender.
I dont know about your company , but for my office , an email and phone call to my management would suffice.

Ha_08_Nie

Reaction score
Dip in Education (Untrained)

Hi there,

anybody here applied for Dip in Education (untrained) for Arts? If they have asked me for my educational transcripts, would it mean a gurantee for an interview?

If somebody knows, do share! Thanks!

Cesium-137

Reaction score
Hi there,

anybody here applied for Dip in Education (untrained) for Arts? If they have asked me for my educational transcripts, would it mean a gurantee for an interview?

If somebody knows, do share! Thanks!

there is no such thing as guarantees, but i can say highly likely as long as your transcripts match what you type into the system. Good luck!

Halliz

Reaction score
We got to wait until the current status on carrergov changes to: In Process.
if it doesnt or stays as submitted that means we are not shortlisted.

Anyone applying for the PGDE had their status changed already?

Sigh mine is still under submitted!

emokia

Reaction score
still submitted status lol..

We got to wait until the current status on carrergov changes to: In Process.
if it doesnt or stays as submitted that means we are not shortlisted.

Anyone applying for the PGDE had their status changed already?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.