NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

poppyave

Reaction score
Congrats,and I want to know whether moe stated salary with your medical check up.

hi, salary not stated. in fact, they emphasised on the fact that undergoing medical is not an indication of selection for appointment, but part of the application process.

Valvani

Reaction score
After 1 month of wait after intv, just rcv an email saying that they are still processing my application and will update further. Has anyone gotten similair email? Aiyoh so anxious everyday...

Cesium-137

Reaction score
After 23 days of waiting, I've received my rejection email. I was initially offered interview for PGDE Sec Eng + Lit but I requested for Pri English + Math instead.

It's a bit hard on me as I've previously worked in MOE for 4 years and the interview went very well. Don't know where I went wrong :sad:

Perhaps competition was really stiff and I lost out as I only hold a pass degree from SUSS.

All the best to the rest!

Hi anna, dont be disappointed. On my first application i felt like the interview went well but i didnt get selected. This is my 4th application and i finally got the notice to go for the medical yesterday. If teaching is really what you want , just keep trying. All the best !

Ronnie lim

Reaction score
Anyone that applied for PE PGDE got their offer accepted? Just received an email today that my application was unsuccesful.
Gonna apply again next year but wondering how to improve the presentation and interview next time round.

pmamate

Reaction score
Anyone that applied for PE PGDE got their offer accepted? Just received an email today that my application was unsuccesful.
Gonna apply again next year but wondering how to improve the presentation and interview next time round.

I am sorry to hear that. When was your interview if I may ask? I had my PE interview in August. Do not give up and keep applying! Like cesium said never give up if teaching PE is really what you want.

Ronnie lim

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that. When was your interview if I may ask? I had my PE interview in August. Do not give up and keep applying! Like cesium said never give up if teaching PE is really what you want.
Yup definitely will apply again! My interview was in early Nov. Did you get your offer accepted?
I'm a mid-career and always had a fondness for PE/CCAs in general and would love to make a switch into this. I see that quite a few took multiple attempts before they finally got accepted.

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Hi,

Those who weren't successful in the PE interview, don't lose hope. Keep on trying.

Can pm me if need to clarify anything about the interview and stuffs.

poppyave

Reaction score
After 1 month of wait after intv, just rcv an email saying that they are still processing my application and will update further. Has anyone gotten similair email? Aiyoh so anxious everyday...

any updates on your careers@gov status?

Origamimosa

Reaction score
aw that must be very nerve-wrecking for you. but as long as no rejection means still got hope! fingers crossed

I only just got my application status changed from “in process” to “shortlisted” after 4 months of waiting so you have to be patient 😂😂

smalldragonbun

Reaction score
Hello guys! I have been following this forum for some time and sad to say, I received my rejection email last week :(

Will my application be considered if I re-apply in the next window? Was wondering if the 6 month rule in between applications is true? My previous application was in August this year.

Thanks!

Cesium-137

Reaction score
Hello guys! I have been following this forum for some time and sad to say, I received my rejection email last week :(

Will my application be considered if I re-apply in the next window? Was wondering if the 6 month rule in between applications is true? My previous application was in August this year.

Thanks!

Theres no harm reapplying. From my experience. You need to wait at least 2 application cycles before they may call you up again. But it doesnt hurt to try every cycle (thats what i did anyway) as their hiring and selection policies may change.

Ronnie lim

Reaction score

Thanks!
Hi what was the subject and level you had applied for? Yes definitely try to apply again the next window!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.