NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

octorabbit

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I received the possible offer this morning. A huge sigh of relief for me. I usually receive things much later than most forumers here so this was a big surprise. I applied in early Feb, interviewed early March and went for the EPT in April whilst had my medical in early May. Graduated less than 5 years ago from a local uni.

Callmecherrrrr

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I received the possible offer this morning. A huge sigh of relief for me. I usually receive things much later than most forumers here so this was a big surprise. I applied in early Feb, interviewed early March and went for the EPT in April whilst had my medical in early May. Graduated less than 5 years ago from a local uni.

Me too! I think I was the last to receive medical haha. See you next Thurs! To others, keep your hopes up if you have not received it! I am sure you will get it soon!

octorabbit

Reaction score
Me too! I think I was the last to receive medical haha. See you next Thurs! To others, keep your hopes up if you have not received it! I am sure you will get it soon!

Haha yep I usually get notifications from moe two days after I first read about it here, which can be unnerving but I got used to it lol.

pravcsk

Reaction score
I went for the interview in April and have no updates till now. At this point, I don't know what to feel. I might be actually happy to see a rejection email than to go through this agony of cold silence.

Mamimo

Reaction score
Salary range for Geo 2 is 2000-4340.

But not really sure how they calculate. The offer I got was quite sad. Haha. But i heard it will increase after NIE so I’m taking it in stride. Most of us are here because of passion and not money right 😂.

Mid career here also.

Congratulations.

Hi for those mid career applicants, may I know usually resign after get the offer letter or resign after signing contract? Is there min one month in between?

And also, may I know usually what is the salary range for Geo 2?

happydaily

Reaction score

Hi, congratulations! Would like to check if it is an email from VITAL and did they also send an SMS? Was it the same person who sent the medical email too?
I also applied for primary level and did not receive email since

icetea2

Reaction score
Salary range for Geo 2 is 2000-4340.

But not really sure how they calculate. The offer I got was quite sad. Haha. But i heard it will increase after NIE so I’m taking it in stride. Most of us are here because of passion and not money right 😂.

Mid career here also.

Thanks for your reply 🙏 I PM to ask u.

Callmecherrrrr

Reaction score
Hi, congratulations! Would like to check if it is an email from VITAL and did they also send an SMS? Was it the same person who sent the medical email too?
I also applied for primary level and did not receive email since

Yup! Similar to medical but a different name was attached to mine!

OkinamiNoosa

Reaction score
I went for the interview in April and have no updates till now. At this point, I don't know what to feel. I might be actually happy to see a rejection email than to go through this agony of cold silence.

Hear, hear. My interview was also in early April, and I’ve nothing from them. No medical, no “shortlisted” status, nothing. Not feeling hopeful after combing previous batches’ posts here. The wait is starting to feel cruel!

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score
Same.. if I rmb correctly your timeline was pretty similar to mine and you are also primary level. I am sort of mid career too.. so I guess we can keep each other updated! Let’s keep our hopes high
So all those who received are secondary level?
Primary level are still on the wait?

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score
Hi, can someone update when's briefing for those who applied sec? So that I can gauge the pri one as I will be going holiday next week.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.