NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

heelheel

Reaction score
what was your O lvls english score? how was that email (last week) content like?

My O lvl score for English and Maths are B3. Chinese A1.

I was thinking, is it those who score B4 or B3 and above for English, we don't have to take EPT right? :s11:

Email Content Wise:

Header: Updates to teaching application

Body:

Dear Applicant

Thank you for taking the time to attend the interview.

We would like to inform you that we are still processing your teaching application. If your application is successful, the starting date of your employment is likely to be 19 December 2019, barring unforeseen circumstances. If you are due to commence employment on 19 December 2019, you should receive the “Possible Offer of Appointment to the Education Service” by 7 November 2019.

Please note that this notification is not intended to create any legally binding obligations and that the matter is still subject to contract.

If you have queries, please contact us at moe_ru@moe.gov.sg.

Thank you.

sapherix

Reaction score
My O lvl score for English and Maths are B3. Chinese A1.

I was thinking, is it those who score B4 or B3 and above for English, we don't have to take EPT right? :s11:

Email Content Wise:

Header: Updates to teaching application

Body:

Dear Applicant

We would like to inform you that we are still processing your teaching application. If your application is successful, the starting date of your employment is likely to be 19 December 2019, barring unforeseen circumstances. If you are due to commence employment on 19 December 2019, you should receive the “Possible Offer of Appointment to the Education Service” by 7 November 2019.

Please note that this notification is not intended to create any legally binding obligations and that the matter is still subject to contract.

If you have queries, please contact us at moe_ru@moe.gov.sg.

Thank you.

hmmm i got B3 for O lvls english but i received the EPT availability. U didnt receive any right?

anyway your latest email from moe sounded quite positive, good luck!

heelheel

Reaction score
hmmm i got B3 for O lvls english but i received the EPT availability. U didnt receive any right?

anyway your latest email from moe sounded quite positive, good luck!

Yup, I didn't receive any EPT emails tho. :)

Haha! Thank you! Hopefully can get in leh.

How about you?

Nugeme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PGDE Intake for This Year

Anyone knows what is the PGDE intake for this year for both Pri and Sec/JC level?

Nugeme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going to reapply for the new window since rejection email may be out anytime. No EPT email - Rejected?
What subjects were you shortlisted for? I received the EPT availability email but no processing email for me.

AceTutor123

Reaction score
What subjects were you shortlisted for? I received the EPT availability email but no processing email for me.

I was shortlisted for Pri(Eng)

Congrats for selection of EPT. You have progressed. The processing email is probably a holding email before they send the mass rejection email

Nugeme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was shortlisted for Pri(Eng)

Congrats for selection of EPT. You have progressed. The processing email is probably a holding email before they send the mass rejection email
You were shortlisted for only Eng (Pri)? Usually at the primary school level, there is another teaching subject along with Eng?

There are many who received the processing email who also got shortlisted on the portal.

Mantoyak

Reaction score
Hi,

EPT email does not mean you will pass the round.

I got a rejection email few weeks after the EPT email.

So stay positive guys😁

chilipeppers

Reaction score
I have just got an email and call from MOE HR today to send them my CPF statements by 31st July. I hope that this is a good sign that i'm still being considered...

FeelsBadMan

Reaction score
Got an email just half an hour ago:

Dear Applicant

If you have queries, please contact us at _

Thank you.

The status on my careers@gov still says 'In Process' though. Is this a prelude to the rejection email? :(

Max_power

Reaction score

Dear Applicant

Thank you.

The status on my careers@gov still says 'In Process' though. Is this a prelude to the rejection email? :(

Check your status tomorrow. Takes a day for it to be updated

AceTutor123

Reaction score

Dear Applicant

Thank you.

When was your interview?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.