NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

TapiocaTea

Reaction score
July batch interviewee here. Quick update - my application status still shows ‘In Process’ so I emailed MOE. They replied that more time is needed to process my application so 27 Dec would be the latest date to receive the Letter of Offer.

Max_power

Reaction score
July batch interviewee here. Quick update - my application status still shows ‘In Process’ so I emailed MOE. They replied that more time is needed to process my application so 27 Dec would be the latest date to receive the Letter of Offer.

Hi there, thanks for the update. Could you share if you have attended the medical examination, and if 27 Dec will be for the 10 Feb batch instead?

whyiareyeeand

Reaction score

Hi may I ask if you have taken EPT yet?

Sasha12

Reaction score
Hi everyone, another July batch candidate here. Received an email from MOE yesterday. They’re still processing my application and mentioned that if successful, the employment will commence on 10 Feb and the possible offer of appointment would be by 3 Jan. I’m still “shortlisted” on careers@gov.

chilipeppers

Reaction score
Hi everyone, another July batch candidate here. Received an email from MOE yesterday. They’re still processing my application and mentioned that if successful, the employment will commence on 10 Feb and the possible offer of appointment would be by 3 Jan. I’m still “shortlisted” on careers@gov.

Hi, can I check if you went for medical checkup?

badchoices

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just received the possible offer of appointment today! Interviewed on 1 July. Atb to those still waiting, think you should be receiving the email soon!

rocky2j13

Reaction score
I went for interview in Sept and received an email from MOE yesterday. They are still processing my application. If successful, the employment will commence on 10 Feb and the possible offer of appointment would be by 3 Jan. My careers.gov status is "shortlisted"

TapiocaTea

Reaction score
Congrats badchoices!

@Max_power @whyiareyeeand
Yup they said 27 Dec is for the 10 Feb batch and nope I haven’t been told to go for EPT yet.

Dippydip

Reaction score
I went for the interview in September and just got the email saying my application is in process, but my Careers portal status still says 'in process' and not shortlisted so, that doesn't bode well with me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.